It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

enterprise2004: Maybe we tried to use LSD as a truth serum on him like the CIA tried to do back in the 50s and 60s!
Damnation: "we"? You're in league with him?! Or is it just refering to how he might have een lynched? :D But yeah, LSD injection in order to kill someone, pretty good considering the game's setup
I think he was referring the use of the truth serum on Typhoon actually ...
Damnation: "we"? You're in league with him?! Or is it just refering to how he might have een lynched? :D But yeah, LSD injection in order to kill someone, pretty good considering the game's setup
nmillar: I think he was referring the use of the truth serum on Typhoon actually ...
Possibly, but the chance is there he's in cahoots with Typhoon. Also, this whole daykill thing? It's not looking good for me, it seems :(
nmillar: I think he was referring the use of the truth serum on Typhoon actually ...
Damnation: Possibly, but the chance is there he's in cahoots with Typhoon. Also, this whole daykill thing? It's not looking good for me, it seems :(
Well, that leaves me and Nazarush left alive who have been confirmed innocent by Pazzer, so the final mafia member is Robbeasy or enterprise2004. I'll let you know which it is in the morning. ;)
Im posting to say Im still in the game and also, wow, that lynch really came out of nowhere. Gotta love Typhoons reaction though.
Damnation: snip
I meant "we" as in everyone lynching him, guess I have to be a bit more careful how I say things!
enterprise2004: I meant "we" as in everyone lynching him, guess I have to be a bit more careful how I say things!
Heh, I thought as much, and I'm not going to use this against you, it's just that people tend to pick up on just that kind of thing in this game :p
Blimey - when i said it needs to pick up again, no one disappointed me did they?!!

That was a bit quick folks - I only popped out for a few hours and I get back to see this??

I mean ok I FoS'd typhoon, and had him as main suspect, but didn't think it would get to a quick lynch - I didnt put a vote on him specifically because I wanted to avoid it!

Damnations claim - interesting, but I have to lean towards what Typhoon said a little - ANOTHER investigative role??

Oh well - perhaps, too late now. Just hope to God we've got it right, or we are in the deepest doo-doo.

What did Typhoon mean by She had to go? The only dead female player we have is Jesskitten, no? Is Typhoon claiming responsibility for that? Whats the Daykill thing all about..??

Ooooh, it suddenly got all exciting!!
Robbeasy: What did Typhoon mean by She had to go?
The School Principal.
nmillar: The School Principal.
Aaaaha - cheers. Putting 2 and 2 together and getting about 74 there, wasn't I...;o)
nmillar: The School Principal.
jesskitten is female too, and Typhoon killed of jesskitten unless the mafia has a ninja role and Typhoon has just chosen to go complete apeshit on us :p

Which also means, no to the "ANOTHER investigative role??", for this means we currently only have two - me and pazzer (Unless of course Typhoon has just gone batshit for no reason)
Damnation: Which also means, no to the "ANOTHER investigative role??", for this means we currently only have two - me and pazzer (Unless of course Typhoon has just gone batshit for no reason)
Yes, there are just two investigative roles, but pazzer isn't one of them.
Bulletproof for one shot huh, I guess that could explain the one night we had where no one was night killed.

So we have:

pazzer, Damnation, Robbeasy, Nazarush, and myself left.

I'm pretty sure pazzer and Damnation are town, and I'm leaning towards believing that the information he gave us about Nazarush is true.

This makes myself and Robbeasy the prime suspects for today. I know I'm town, so I think I know where my vote is going to go, but I'll hold off until I see pazzer's and Damnation's results.
Morning all - well it is here in RL as well as the game....

enterprise - cheers for that, just what i need first thing in the morning. Veeery quick to get in first there aren't you?!

Only 5 left and 2 Mafia? We're assuming it's 2 Mafia? There has been a couple of new wrinkles with extra roles, but nothing to radically alter the balance of the game - so we'll go with that fact.

In the clear - I guess Damnation is pretty much - his roleclaim seemed genuine, and was proven right with Typhoon indeed visiting Jess to foully murder her.

Pazzer - roleclaimed Cop, everyone he has investigated so far has turned up clean, which includes Nazarush.

Which leaves me and Enterprise. I want to wait to see what Pazzer and Damnation have to say as well, but have some serious doubts about claimed roles..... Wait for them first though.

Just one point to Enterprise - if there are 2 Mafia left, and you've just cleared Damnation, Pazzer, and by association Nazarush in your last post, that makes YOU a Mafia member. Not quite what you intended I believe....;o)
Robbeasy: Just one point to Enterprise - if there are 2 Mafia left, and you've just cleared Damnation, Pazzer, and by association Nazarush in your last post, that makes YOU a Mafia member. Not quite what you intended I believe....;o)
I was thinking this as well, actually :p

But I got lucky tonight, I suppose. I think nmillar's last post must have saved me and pazzer both, so thanks for the sacrifice, man. Incidentally, I actually thought his post would draw fire towards him, so I decided to watch him. I would prefer to wait for pazzer to share some info, really.
Damnation: But I got lucky tonight, I suppose. I think nmillar's last post must have saved me and pazzer both, so thanks for the sacrifice, man. Incidentally, I actually thought his post would draw fire towards him, so I decided to watch him. I would prefer to wait for pazzer to share some info, really.
If you watched nmillar, why not give us the result? He was killed in the night so whoever visited him is presumably mafia