It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I agree.....boct basically lost the game for his side by lynch hammering NMillar(Why he did it when NMillar was sure to be lynched by deadline with majority vote is beyond me.), and then lynching himself. Of course NMillar kind of helped lose the game for their side(in a way) with his "about time" comment, but i'm thinking boct could've laid low and not voted for NMillar(Thus not giving Nmillar reason to post said reply/comment.). Then he could've tried to win by himself....which might've been possible if Vitek didn't investigate him and no one voted for him on the following days. Why he didn't is beyond me. :\

I mean i'm glad my side won and all, but it's kind of a hollow victory when your opposition basically nerfs itself to death.
And because of this I can't blame him for giving up, when the game was already lost and he had no chance. I guess he wouldn't have fun doing that and I don't want people to be forced to play when they don't have fun.

JoeSapphire: Would it be rude for me to become vigilante and prod everyone in Damnation's game?
bazilisek: I was thinking of doing a mass-prod from beyond the grave myself, but yeah, that would be too rude, I'm afraid.
Yup, it would. Coincidentally, earlier today I too was thinking about prodding there as GOGFather. :-)

EDIT:
Yeah, I also wanted to say that, at least I, maybe also other "seasoned" players, shouldn't play in game for new players. I was too opposed to ideas they had and it probably hurted the game. I mean, the nolynch was bad decision and wouldn't help at all but if they were playing alone, they would pass it, it would likely hurt them and losing the game would be more likely but it wouldn't be end of the world. They would learn and avoid it next time. We did it too in Game 1 and we are still alive. :-)
So I think I am too much of hindrance in game like this and will probably avoid it next time.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by Vitek
Vitek: Yeah, I also wanted to say that, at least I, maybe also other "seasoned" players, shouldn't play in game for new players. I was too opposed to ideas they had and it probably hurted the game. I mean, the nolynch was bad decision and wouldn't help at all but if they were playing alone, they would pass it, it would likely hurt them and losing the game would be more likely but it wouldn't be end of the world. They would learn and avoid it next time. We did it too in Game 1 and we are still alive. :-)
So I think I am too much of hindrance in game like this and will probably avoid it next time.
Well, my comment that was in the observer thread, was, maybe more explanation instead of the strong wall of opposition. I'm not sure if that would work. I wonder if making a newbie game that puts a more experienced player into a restrictive role like a treestump would lead to interesting results..
Vitek: Yeah, I also wanted to say that, at least I, maybe also other "seasoned" players, shouldn't play in game for new players. I was too opposed to ideas they had and it probably hurted the game. I mean, the nolynch was bad decision and wouldn't help at all but if they were playing alone, they would pass it, it would likely hurt them and losing the game would be more likely but it wouldn't be end of the world. They would learn and avoid it next time. We did it too in Game 1 and we are still alive. :-)
On the other hand, without seasoned players the game wouldn't even get off the ground. There were not enough newbies.
TwilightBard: Well, my comment that was in the observer thread...
Link?
Vitek: We did it too in Game 1 and we are still alive. :-)
No, your Game 1 characters are all dead! Only I remain. :P
TwilightBard: Well, my comment that was in the observer thread...
Vitek: Link?
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/uyRhUx8eWxaP

Sorry, have been busy looking at the Steam sale, lol
bazilisek: On the other hand, without seasoned players the game wouldn't even get off the ground. There were not enough newbies.
Yeah, that's true but I believe my presence made this game (mostly day 1) worse for new players.

SirPrimalform: No, your Game 1 characters are all dead! Only I remain. :P
Really? I thought eyeball is dead too. :-)

TwilightBard: I wonder if making a newbie game that puts a more experienced player into a restrictive role like a treestump would lead to interesting results..
I dislike such approach and don't think it is good but it is only my opinion and can't explain it satisfactorily.
SirPrimalform: No, your Game 1 characters are all dead! Only I remain. :P
Vitek: Really? I thought eyeball is dead too. :-)
He took part in a witness relocation programme. I can't tell you where he went. :P
SirPrimalform: He took part in a witness relocation programme. I can't tell you where he went. :P
They don't let you do that if it's your own murders that you witnessed
SirPrimalform: He took part in a witness relocation programme. I can't tell you where he went. :P
JoeSapphire: They don't let you do that if it's your own murders that you witnessed
Oh, well that's fine. It was other people's murders he witnessed.
SirPrimalform: Oh, well that's fine. It was other people's murders he witnessed.
Who's running this witness protection programme? Didn't you kill all the police?
SirPrimalform: Oh, well that's fine. It was other people's murders he witnessed.
JoeSapphire: Who's running this witness protection programme? Didn't you kill all the police?
Thanks to intermafia exchange programme, I, as game 12 surviving cop, was assigned to take care of witness protection.
JoeSapphire: Who's running this witness protection programme? Didn't you kill all the police?
ME? I wasn't even in that game.
SirPrimalform: SirPrimalform
Masternaut
Rep: 791
From United Kingdom
Posted March 10, 2011
Yay!

'Yesterday' I was really beginning to think that you'd all figured me out but you all bought into the nmillar thing better than I could have hoped. Sorry GoJays... =( .
It seems that Vitek was so thorough when he assigned you a new identity that he went through past records updating them to the new information.
SirPrimalform: SirPrimalform
Masternaut
Rep: 791
From United Kingdom
Posted March 10, 2011
Yay!

'Yesterday' I was really beginning to think that you'd all figured me out but you all bought into the nmillar thing better than I could have hoped. Sorry GoJays... =( .
JoeSapphire: It seems that Vitek was so thorough when he assigned you a new identity that he went through past records updating them to the new information.
Oh no!

*vanishes in a puff of logic*