It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I wasn't asked to replace either of them. =(
You were. We actually talked about it. It's the PM conversation from 23 June.
(And yeah, there was another factor in the double modkill – the situation couldn't have come at a worse time, and with three inactive people in a game with 10 alive, something had to be done ASAP.)

One thing I'm kind of disappointed with is that the game's central gimmick (the mafia has an untraceable killer and an unstoppable killer and has to decide which one to use each night) didn't come into play at all. The best laid plans of Gods and Men.
IronStar: That is something like Crocodile dilemma .
Why the hell is it a crocodile stealing a baby why would somebody think of that situation??

bazilisek: You were. We actually talked about it. It's the PM conversation from 23 June.
HA!

bazilisek: One thing I'm kind of disappointed with is that the game's central gimmick (the mafia has an untraceable killer and an unstoppable killer and has to decide which one to use each night) didn't come into play at all. The best laid plans of Gods and Men.
How sad!
JoeSapphire: Why the hell is it a crocodile stealing a baby why would somebody think of that situation??
Talking about unsolvable problem in logic.
If I say I'm mafia, it creates paradox. Why the hell would mafia say he's mafia, but what if he's doing that so no one thinks he really is mafia.
IronStar: Talking about unsolvable problem in logic.
If I say I'm mafia, it creates paradox. Why the hell would mafia say he's mafia, but what if he's doing that so no one thinks he really is mafia.
Yeah but why's the example about talking, reasonable crocodiles stealing babies? Why not a person taking ANYTHING BUT A BABY?
JoeSapphire: Yeah but why's the example about talking, reasonable crocodiles stealing babies? Why not a person taking ANYTHING BUT A BABY?
Um...no idea, you'd have to ask a guy who came up with it, and he most likely died long ago. Maybe if you could steal Doc's DeLorean... :P
GameRager: (Probably not possible due to how the vote was going/Vitek's claim, but still......)
Right. Even if I had convinced you guys that Vitek was lying, when he died, he would have flipped as Cop, which would have told you that he was telling the truth, and I'd've been guaranteed to die Day 4 and lose the game regardless.
bazilisek: You were. We actually talked about it. It's the PM conversation from 23 June.
(And yeah, there was another factor in the double modkill – the situation couldn't have come at a worse time, and with three inactive people in a game with 10 alive, something had to be done ASAP.)
Then I'm not sure why I didn't replace someone..?

EDIT: You said you'd get back to me and didn't! I think that counts as not being asked. :P
JoeSapphire: HA!
Chut!
Post edited July 11, 2012 by SirPrimalform
Glad to see the game ended up alright. :)

Also, I wanna apologize for dropping out. I suddenly got busier than I expected to, and I ended up getting really far behind, so I thought it'd be better to ask Baz to replace me then sit around very slowly catching up ('specially since I had a power role). I'll definitely play again though and actually stick with it (well, until I get killed). ;)
Post edited July 11, 2012 by Gazoinks
Or it's just WIFOM.
Vitek: Or it's just WIFOM.
In mafia terminology :D
Vitek: Or it's just WIFOM.
IronStar: In mafia terminology :D
The preffered term on gog forums is CIFOM,
or less commonly CIFOM(WMSB)
JoeSapphire: The preffered term on gog forums is CIFOM,
I almost dread to ask about that "C", but I am asking anyway.
I have an idea about WMSB but it would be better if you explain it too. (is "W" wine and "B" better?)
JoeSapphire: The preffered term on gog forums is CIFOM,
Vitek: I almost dread to ask about that "C", but I am asking anyway.
I have an idea about WMSB but it would be better if you explain it too. (is "W" wine and "B" better?)
Crocodile in front of me?
SirPrimalform: Crocodile in front of me?
Hmmm, that sounds plausible. :-)
Vitek: I almost dread to ask about that "C", but I am asking anyway.
Disgusting mind you have!

Those of us who have been PAYING ATTENTION know that the letters stand for
Crocodile In Front Of Me (With My Stolen Baby)
Attachments: