It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silent Hill 2.
Minutes before midnight i've completed Doom RPG on my mobile.;)
As I enjoyed keeping tabs of my completed games last year (in the 2009-thread), I decided to put list every game I completed this year in a text file (so I didn't have to post here every time I completed something new, and so it was easier to keep track of it for myself). So here's the complete list:

Army of Two: The 40th Day, STALKER: Call of Pripyat, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Aliens vs. Predator, Gabriel Knight 2, Under a Killing Moon, Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Shatter, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Pure Hidden, The Penal Zone, Alan Wake, The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Lightning Warrior, They Stole Max's Brain, Eversion, Windosill, Puzzle Agent, Monkey Island 2: Special Edition, Chains, Beyond the Alley of the Dolls, Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song, Metro 2033, Alpha Protocol, Mafia 2, Lost Horizon, The City That Dares Not Sleep, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, VVVVVV, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, The Ball, Fallout: New Vegas, Nimbus, Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance, Sanitarium, Gray Matter, The Cave, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

(please just replace what's listed in the doc already with this, lukasz)

And here's the list again, with some comments for each.

Army of Two: The 40th Day
Entertaining enough in coop, but even then we had to force ourselves to finish it. Got too repetitive.

STALKER: Call of Pripyat
Awesome atmosphere, intelligent gameplay, loads to do. I loved every minute of it.

Heavy Rain
Some really inspired scenes. A type of game I want to see more of. But they should get a pro to write the story next time.

Mass Effect 2
As expected. Smooth, highly enjoyable game with a good story (better than HR). Not as awesome as the original.

Dead Space
Best horror game I've played in ages. Pretty intelligent as well. Dragged on for a bit, though.

Aliens vs. Predator
Got off to a bad start, but was enjoyable enough in the end. Too short.

Gabriel Knight 2
Still a great story, and I love the characters. The gameplay has aged somewhat badly, but overall it's still a good game.

Under a Killing Moon
Graphics has aged badly, but it didn't matter. Surprisingly modern gameplay (with some exceptions), great writing and humour.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Spent pretty much an entire month on this massive RPG. Great fun, with some really neat touches and imaginative situations.

Pandora Directive
Like UAKM, it's still very enjoyable to play despite the age. Less "fun", more "epic". Some puzzles are dreadful, though.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Pretty cool. Looks great on my aging setup, varied situations, lots of action and great destructible environments.

Shatter
Maybe just an Arkanoid clone, but what an awesome Arkanoid clone it is. Everyone, play this game.

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
20 or so hours of RPG goodness. In some ways actually better than the main game. I want more!

Pure Hidden
Yes, a hidden object game. It's actually pretty neat, with lovely design. Though it got a bit too repetitive by the end.

The Penal Zone
Fun episode. Really disappointed with the new interface on the PC. But the other stuff is mostly great.

Alan Wake
Finally completed a game after a month. This one was great. Started out insanely good, got a bit predictable towards the end but still a superb experience.

The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
Fun episode. Was a bit of a slow starter, but clever and enjoyable enough. Had a good time with it.

Lightning Warrior Raidy
I played it for the poor level design, crap combat and endless grind, of course. Nothing else. Cough...

They Stole Max's Brain
Oh jeez, another month and I've barely completed anything. Okay. This was great fun, at least. Better than the last episode.

Eversion
Super-short, but I don't mind. Was fun while it lasted, and now I have another game on the list.

Windosill
Another super-short game (where would the list be without these?). Really charming, Samorost-like puzzler/playground.

Puzzle Agent
Again, short. But I got tired of it before the end. Great presentation, ok puzzles. Too much repetition.

Monkey Island 2: Special Edition
Quite good (much better remake than MI1:SE). MI2 itself is highly enjoyable, but not as good as MI1.

Chains
Physics-based match-3 game. Unique, varied and addictive, with awesome music. Played most of it in 09, finished this year.

Beyond the Alley of the Dolls
Guess what? Another fun episode. This Sam & Max-season has been a huge success so far. But more pointing and clicking plz.

Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song
Felt too short, not enough choices. Didn't have the Dragon Age magic. But still, fairly entertaining, I guess.

Metro 2033
Finally, a proper game! I really enjoyed this one, despite not being too fond of the shooting mechanics. Awesome atmosphere.

Alpha Protocol
It had flaws, but overall was a highly enjoyable action/rpg with an intelligent story. I want a sequel. I won't get it.

Mafia 2
The sequel to one of my all-time faves. Highly enjoyable. Good story, great graphics, great "feel", fun shooting & driving.

Lost Horizon
Finally a good full-length adventure. Has that great "adventure" feeling, plus very nice graphics. Fairly logical as well.

The City That Dares Not Sleep
Last episode of Sam & Max 3. Good. Fun. A bit too weird perhaps? Fairly short. Good season, but kinda glad to get a break...

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Played coop. Wouldn't call it bad exactly, but not good either. Sometimes pretty good fun, sometimes frustrating. Short.

VVVVVV
I really loved it until the last part, which was so frustrating that I now hate it. Great music, though.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Minecraft and Civ prevented me from completing any games for a looong time. This one was so good, though. So, so good.

The Ball
Slow starter, but got pretty enjoyable and intelligent after a while. Cool multi-staged puzzles (kind of like in Lara above).

Fallout: New Vegas
I took my sweet time getting through this monster of a game, and loved (almost) every moment. Glad it's finally over, though.

Nimbus
What a delicious little game. A mix of puzzle and racing, with tons of fun and varied levels. Challenging, but never unfair.

Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance
Great expansion for a fantastic game. And for once, the ending was awesome. Looking forward to Divinity 3!

Sanitarium
Some parts were great, some weren't. Horrible controls. Had expected a bit more, but it was unique and somewhat memorable.

Gray Matter
I really loved it. Jane Jensen is a master of adventure game design, and this is a masterpiece despite the low budget.

The Cave
What's this? A text adventure for the Commodore 64 with a two-word parser and ASCII graphics? Yep. And not too bad at all.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Adventure version)
Completed for the first time. In some ways a progressive adventure even by todays standards. But very frustrating at times.
Post edited January 01, 2011 by Zeewolf
@zeewolf.

nice. will make my job easier.

Will update the list either tomorrow or tuesday.

New thread is:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2011
Assassin's Creed.
Cave Story on the Wii with the new graphics but original music and difficulty. Didn't manage to unlock any of the special modes though or find any new story branches or endings apart from one gun. The game felt considerably shorter than back when I played the PC version but I guess that's only natural with a game like this. But as I said I've only scratched the surface.
Whoops.
Post edited January 02, 2011 by raina
On December 31, I completed Halo: Reach on the normal difficulty. It's a great game and it's definitely my favorite entry in the Halo franchise. I actually liked the new aiming system (people referred to it as bloom) and the armor abilities. I also liked how they were able to make a prequel story so interesting even though you knew what was going to happen at the very end.
final last bump

everyone had posted their accomplishments for last year?
please add Assassin's Creed for me
finish call of duty 6 in 2010... I was forgetting
please add "assassin's creed" for me :)