It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

09167:
Where are you asking for the games from?
09167:
tinyE: Where are you asking for the games from?
GOG, I hate steam :/
tinyE: Where are you asking for the games from?
09167: GOG, I hate steam :/
That's what I thought but a lot of the prices don't seem to match up. Either that or my computer is seriously screwed up. I'm just curious really, I do have a 99L code but nothing has grabbed my immediate attention.
tinyE: That's what I thought but a lot of the prices don't seem to match up.
Price
Game

Redneck Rampage seems to be missing its price point.
tinyE: That's what I thought but a lot of the prices don't seem to match up.
JMich: Price
Game

Redneck Rampage seems to be missing its price point.
OH!!!!! I see now. Sorry for the confusion! For a second I felt like the guy in the Twilight Zone who awakens to find everything is slightly altered except him.

My page is still screwed up. When I click on sort by title it either shows me nothing or what I own. When I do a search, whatever I type, it tells me it doesn't exist.
Post edited March 05, 2013 by tinyE
hmmmm I just copied and pasted from my wishlist IDK why it's doing that :/
tinyE: to find everything is slightly altered except him.
We haven't been altered. It's you who is different...
09167: So I accidentally bought some extra games that I already have, and now they are just waiting to be played. The Games are:

Sanitarium
System Shock 2
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Witcher
Darklands
Serious Sam 1

I was hoping to trade this set of games with someone willing to buy me a few games on my wishlist. Please let me know if you're interested.
Im actually wondering how you 'accidentally' buy so many games :D
09167: So I accidentally bought some extra games that I already have, and now they are just waiting to be played. The Games are:

Sanitarium
System Shock 2
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Witcher
Darklands
Serious Sam 1

I was hoping to trade this set of games with someone willing to buy me a few games on my wishlist. Please let me know if you're interested.
nijuu: Im actually wondering how you 'accidentally' buy so many games :D
I bought these for a giveaway but instead of buying them separately so I could give them to the winners, I stupidly bought them all at once which only gives you one code :/
outdated
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Stooner
nijuu: Im actually wondering how you 'accidentally' buy so many games :D
09167: I bought these for a giveaway but instead of buying them separately so I could give them to the winners, I stupidly bought them all at once which only gives you one code :/
Have you contacted GOG support? They might help you, spliting the code into several perhaps.
[H]

Batman Arkham City (Steam gift)
DOTA 2 (I know just about everyone has it though... Steam gift, not redeemable in China)

[W]

Mass Effect 2
Ys I & II Chronicles+
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (GOG)

Have a good day, folks!
HAVE

Mafia 2 (Amazon Steam key, should activate only in US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico)

WANT

Offers
Have

Dungeons the Dark Lord Steam Key

Two Worlds II Steam Key

I would probably normally give these keys away , but I would really like " Walking Mars " that is released on gog today , if anyone could do it for me for these two games. :)
I have successfully split the order so if anyone would like to trade for some games on my wishlist I'd be more than happy to abide :3