It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Traded Cargo Commander with Accatone for Jolly Rover. Hurray! :D Thanks for easy trading.
Post edited February 26, 2013 by triock
Have:

Steam:
Planets Under Attack
Edna and Harvey Harvey's New Eyes
Men of War: Assault Squad
iBomber Defense Pacific
The Adventures of Shuggy
Party of Sin
AirBuccaneers
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Eschalon: Book II

Desura:
The Cat Lady
LivaLink
Major Mayhem

Want:
Two Worlds I

EDITED
Post edited February 28, 2013 by eyeliner
Thanks Ian for Demigod.

Thanks samlii for Defcon and Multiwinia. ;)
Post edited February 28, 2013 by triock
I just traded with Darthprymus and that was fast and easy. You can trust this guy.
Have a full Indiegala Bundle available for trade which includes :

STEAM

King Arthur Complete
King Arthur Fallen Champions
King Arthur 2 with Dead Legions DLC
Darwinia
Multiwinia
Hearts of Iron 3
Uplink
Defcon
Demigod
Galactic Civilisations 1 Ultimate Edition

DESURA

Talisman Prologue
Fibrilation

DRM FREE

Talisman Prologue
Fibrilation
City Generator Prototype
Voxel Destruction Prototype
7.62 MM

MUSIC

12 12 12

For the full bundle I think a $5.99 GOG would be a fair asking trade, have a few things on my wishlist.

Also have a few leftovers from the same bundle, which are Uplink, Defcon, Hearts of Iron 3, Galactic Civilisations, Talisman Prologue, Multiwinia & Fibrilation. For these I think a trade with a weekend sale would probably work best when GOG have stuff cheap. Will do something like 2 or 3 for 1 GOG sale item to keep things cheap and fair.

Lowest rep goes first please unless I have traded with you in the past.

Thanks

Ian kindly gifted me Sanatarium with no request to trade, so to quote Red Dwarf "What a guy" :)
Post edited February 28, 2013 by Iain
Thanks for the trade JMich!
ashwald: Thanks for the trade JMich!
No worries, enjoy your game.
Checking my account, I have 3 unredeemed GOG gift codes from 4-5 years ago:

Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2
Freespace 2

I'd like to trade these in one of 4 ways:

1) All 3 codes for either Avernum or Driftmoon (prefer Driftmoon and this option)

or

2) All 3 codes for both Etherlords 2 and Hostile Waters (you get a $5.99, $3.99, and a $9.99 game in return for 2 $5.99 games)

or

3) Both Simons for Etherlords 2

or

4) Freespace 2 for another $9.99 game.

Or make me a DRM-free game offer (no Steam keys).
Still have a full IndieGala Colossus gift which I'd love to trade for Realms of the Haunting ($3.99 here on gog), because I have no use for it.

Just PM me if you're interested.
Luned: Checking my account, I have 3 unredeemed GOG gift codes from 4-5 years ago:
Don't gift codes expire after 1 year?
Luned: Checking my account, I have 3 unredeemed GOG gift codes from 4-5 years ago:
ABH20: Don't gift codes expire after 1 year?
Methinks not, they never expire.
I don't think so...I still have the option to resend the darn things, anyhow. These are codes I bought and gifted but the recipients haven't redeemed.
Only the promotional ones ( from GOG, eg. RoA 1+3, etc.) expire after a year, bought codes state that they are valid indefinately.
K_1269: Only the promotional ones ( from GOG, eg. RoA 1+3, etc.) expire after a year, bought codes state that they are valid indefinately.
Thanks, the promo codes must have been what I was thinking of. Cheers!
All that remains on this code are 3 free games: Warsow, Beneath a Steel Sky, and DragonspI'd appreciate it in the interest of clearing out my unredeemed gift codes. Thank you. XTPY-B3LS-2C84-R6RR