It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: It was just a matter of time before scammers showed up. :(
They're Here! :,(
Thank you very much for the trade K_1269 - very easy as usual, and always a pleasure to talk to :D +1
changed my mind : >
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Lokuas
Ian: Thank you very much for the trade K_1269 - very easy as usual, and always a pleasure to talk to :D +1
Same here :) and +1 of course!
Lokuas: Anyone still have Warcraft III codes? Saw the first page of this, and got a hankerin'. Anyway, what I really wanted was to trade away my FTL for a spare Castles 1+2 gift if anyone has from the "Pay what you want" deal. I know FTL is worth more than that, so feel free to add another game if you're feeling generous ^_^. But just the Castles games is fine.
Dangit, I knew I should've picked up that Warcraft III yesterday, but noooooooooo. I only picked up a Starcraft. I'm an idiot. :|
Post edited October 18, 2012 by Foxhack
I have a spare Fallout code for GOG.

Looking for:

Enclave
Wing Commander IV
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

(All GOG)
Cheers zeliArd for being a top trader! ;)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Do not trade with a user called EasyBuild.

They do not keep their side of the deal.

I hope no one else gets conned by them.

A shame.
SimpleUser: Do not trade with a user called EasyBuild. They do not keep their side of the deal. I hope no one else gets conned by them. A shame.
I've never even heard of that member.
SimpleUser: Do not trade with a user called EasyBuild. They do not keep their side of the deal. I hope no one else gets conned by them. A shame.
gameon: I've never even heard of that member.
Just be glad you haven't. Stay well clear!
gameon: I've never even heard of that member.
SimpleUser: Just be glad you haven't. Stay well clear!
Another forum member filled me in on who that user was. None of us want to see scammers here, but as far as i know, people are free too create several multiple accounts. Basically we just have to make sure we trade with reputable members.

P.S: I'm sorry you were scammed by that guy. I'd hate to lose out like that.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by gameon
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Thanks for the warning. EasyBuild sent me a PM offer that was a bit suspicious:

I don't have genesis rising but i do have a genesis saga key. Interested in trading beat hazard and bunch of heroes for this key? (It's worth 20€ that's why i'm asking for 2 games)

I couldn't find a game called Genesis Saga anywhere. Tried some DD sites and Google, nada. Was going to send a PM back asking for details but then I read your warning. Blocked the scammer instead.
ABH20: Thanks for the warning. EasyBuild sent me a PM offer that was a bit suspicious: I don't have genesis rising but i do have a genesis saga key. Interested in trading beat hazard and bunch of heroes for this key? (It's worth 20€ that's why i'm asking for 2 games) I couldn't find a game called Genesis Saga anywhere. Tried some DD sites and Google, nada. Was going to send a PM back asking for details but then I read your warning. Blocked the scammer instead.
Lol, the scammer "shot himself in the foot" with that one. What a fool.