It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

600+ games discounted by at least 50%, bundle deals up to 80% off, daily personal deals!

It is here: 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale on GOG.com! The biggest, the loudest, the most varied, and the most exciting sale we've ever done begins now. How big is it? There are way over 600 games from our catalog steadily discounted by at least 50%. How loud is it? Let's just mention the fact, that we're opening with a triple nuclear blast, giving away Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for FREE the next 48 hours. How varied is it? On top of regular discounts you'll have daily deals including games presented by YouTube personalities, hot thematic bundles chosen each day by our dear users, offered with up to 80% discounts, and--finally--daily personal deals where you pick one of the special offers available to you, and you only. How exciting is it? Well, you probably get the idea by now. So, there you have it: time to save BIG on the best games in history, available DRM-free for Windows and Mac.

This holiday season, your GOG.com Winter Sale experience include the company of Jesse Cox, Force Strategy Gaming, Dodger from Press Heart to Continue, and the YogsCast team. Each day we mash-up a classic game (or games) with it's modern successors and offer them with high discounts, while our tube-casting friends explain why they consider such a blend interesting and worth playing.

2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale Video Recommendations playlist

Section updated: Don't forget about your gamer friends that may not know GOG.com yet! Sadly, for the sake of unburdening what servers we have, we had to turn off the option for gifting free games. But you can always just let them know they can sign up with GOG.com and claim a free gift of Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics. On top of that, when they register to our service, they'll receive all the 12 free games we add to all the newly-created accounts. That way your friends will start their adventure with GOG.com with a collection of 15 great games total already on their virtual shelves! Be kind, share the good news! :-)

We'd also like to remind you, that all purchases on GOG.com are now covered with our new 30-day Worldwide Money Back Guarantee, so your holiday gaming shopping spree is safer than it ever was before.

Worldwide Money Back Guarantee announcement video

Our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale will last until Sunday, December 29, at 1:59PM GMT. Happy holidays from GOG.com team, everyone! And again, sorry for the server issues in the initial hours of our sale.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by G-Doc
I got:

the Fallouts (many thanks to GOG team)
Neverwinter Nights 2 (Finally. I still can't decide whether it's better than the first one or vcr)
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2 (Good to have it back. My CD2 cracked a couple years ago)
Baldur's Gate (So... this is supposed to be really good. We'll see.)
Baldur's Gate 2 (So... this is supposed to be epic. We'll see.)
Temple of Elemental Evil
Dragonshard
Demon Stone
Trine (Hey, I just wanted the soundtrack Then got curious - and a couple evenings were gone... platforming)
Deus Ex (Time to get augmented... again.)
Blade of Darkness (The fist slasher I played. Loved it)

That should keep me going for quite a while,
RenegadeShepard: Wasteland

I've already started playing this one! This was definitely not a purchase I would have immediately picked up, regardless of it's reputation. That is until earlier this year (before it was even announced to be released on GOG) I watched mynameisnotlilly's let's play of it. That playthrough single handedly got me interested in the game, and I'm very glad too, since I'm enjoying it!
FoxySage: What a coincidence. That was the let play that made me interested in Wasteland too.
I usually enjoy watching an ok amount of let's play's, but never get around to finishing most. His was one of the only few I could completely get through. And it helps out quite a lot with his added narration, personal storytelling that he crafted around the characters, music, and solid editing. The calm demeanor being an added bonus for me.

He is easily one of the best let's player's on Youtube, and it's a shame he has not been back in over a year now.
RenegadeShepard: Wasteland

I've already started playing this one! This was definitely not a purchase I would have immediately picked up, regardless of it's reputation. That is until earlier this year (before it was even announced to be released on GOG) I watched mynameisnotlilly's let's play of it. That playthrough single handedly got me interested in the game, and I'm very glad too, since I'm enjoying it!
FoxySage: What a coincidence. That was the let play that made me interested in Wasteland too.
I had to look it up thanks to you two and love it so far. I don't know if I'll ever buy/play it, but I'll definitely watch it!
Thank you :)
Let's Party Promo ( 80 % off ) from december 31 to january 2

Knock-Knock
Legend of Grimrock
Penumbra Collection
Slender: The Arrival
Strike Commander
Suit Zero
The legendary free Giveaway of Fallout brought me to GOG. During the sale I bought some more games:

Commandos Ammo Pack
Crusader: No Remorse
Deus Ex
MDK
Sim City 2000
System Shock 2
Total Annihilation
Ultima 7
Ultima Underworld 1&2

I would have got a lot more games but the sale ended a bit surprising (guess I didn´t pay attention). I´m especially frustrated because I missed the D&D-Bundle. I really hope that its comes back any time soon.
RenegadeShepard: I usually enjoy watching an ok amount of let's play's, but never get around to finishing most. His was one of the only few I could completely get through. And it helps out quite a lot with his added narration, personal storytelling that he crafted around the characters, music, and solid editing. The calm demeanor being an added bonus for me.

He is easily one of the best let's player's on Youtube, and it's a shame he has not been back in over a year now.
I agree, he is one of the top five best let players on youtube (or was, before real life intervened). His Wasteland and NwN1 LP are my favourites.

Laulajatar: I had to look it up thanks to you two and love it so far. I don't know if I'll ever buy/play it, but I'll definitely watch it!
Thank you :)
If you got the time to spare i'd recommend watching his NwN1 LP too after you get through the Wasteland LP. =)
FoxySage: If you got the time to spare i'd recommend watching his NwN1 LP too after you get through the Wasteland LP. =)
Ah, but THAT game I want to play myself before, without spoiling everything. I only watch LPs for games I've already played or don't want to play. I have no doubt that it's great, though, and if youtube hasn't exploded by the time I have had time to play NvN, I'll sure watch it!.

Domy85: I would have got a lot more games but the sale ended a bit surprising (guess I didn´t pay attention). I´m especially frustrated because I missed the D&D-Bundle. I really hope that its comes back any time soon.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the D&D bundle was part of every big sale during the last two years. So unless you can't wait, I guess you will get your chance to buy it.
Domy85: I would have got a lot more games but the sale ended a bit surprising (guess I didn´t pay attention). I´m especially frustrated because I missed the D&D-Bundle. I really hope that its comes back any time soon.
Laulajatar: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the D&D bundle was part of every big sale during the last two years. So unless you can't wait, I guess you will get your chance to buy it.
As mentioned above I recently joined GOG so I didn´t know that the D&D Deal appeared before. But in this case I really hope it returns during the next big sale. Anyway thanks for the info.
Post edited December 30, 2013 by Domy85
Laulajatar: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the D&D bundle was part of every big sale during the last two years. So unless you can't wait, I guess you will get your chance to buy it.
Domy85: As mentioned above I recently joined GOG so I didn´t know that the D&D Deal appeared before. But in this case I really hope it returns during the next big sale. Anyway thanks for the info.
It's a popular one, so your chances are good. Got it last year for someone, got it this year for myself.
Domy85: As mentioned above I recently joined GOG so I didn´t know that the D&D Deal appeared before. But in this case I really hope it returns during the next big sale. Anyway thanks for the info.
Yeah, don't be too upset with yourself, the D&D sale comes along at least once a season and always during the huge seasonal sale promotions, sometimes more often than that. I picked mine up back in April and it's come and gone 4 or more times since then.
Whens the new promo likely to start?
nijuu: Whens the new promo likely to start?
Figuring it'll be the same time as the start point for the holiday promo. Could be wrong, but everything went off previously with a bare minimum of hitches, so why change it?
nijuu: Whens the new promo likely to start?
CarrionCrow: Figuring it'll be the same time as the start point for the holiday promo. Could be wrong, but everything went off previously with a bare minimum of hitches, so why change it?
True was wondering if it was more likely to be around 11am or afternoon GMT hahaha
70% down for all or 0%?!! You are certainly trying to anger customers. I hate your "x% for all or x% for selected" types of discount, because you are bundling togerther games, I am not interested at all. I don´t like to spend my money on junk, which I won´t play to at all just to get games I want.
So, could you please stop with this annoying and angering practice?!
Thank you.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Robin_Seina
Any chance we can get that sale extended for a few more days? I have a moral issue about paying double for things I was about to buy last week but didn't because life.