It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah so that's what it was...
DISAPPOINTMENT! :D

Nothing against hidden object games but compared to the stuff that was being listed this was the only possible result :P
Linko90: Maybe tomorrow will treat you better, there might be some HIDDEN meanings in this.
Well... it seems this makes my girlfriend happy, so I'm happy too, I guess???
Linko90: Maybe tomorrow will treat you better, there might be some HIDDEN meanings in this.
WinterSnowfall: Well... it seems this makes my girlfriend happy, so I'm happy too, I guess???
Happy gf - happy relationship. Happy wife - happy marriage. :p
Being able to pre-order Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (like it's the case on the other platform since yesterday) would be great.
Swedrami: Being able to pre-order Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (like it's the case on the other platform since yesterday) would be great.
Yay. Let's get a pre-order instead of a normal game release (sorry for being sarcastic, but we already had that last Tuesday).

But then again, what am I bitching about. I just started a new play through of Divinity Original Sin 2 yesterday (temperature inside is finally acceptable again),
where is it?
In hell... Doom confirmed!
...or...
Monster Hunter.
...or...
Skyrim
...or...
DLC ;)
Maybe my hope was misplaced. Oh well. :P
IFW: In hell... Doom confirmed!
...or...
Monster Hunter.
...or...
Skyrim
...or...
DLC ;)
I'd expect megaman or re/biohazard before monster hunter.
I expect fresh cold air with a lot of snow and a dragon or two. Please .
What's wrong with you people asking for things other than Cities: Skylines? I mean, I eventually want to play Skyrim or Civ5 for the first time, too, but, priorities!
aluinie: I expect fresh cold air with a lot of snow and a dragon or two. Please .
Careful, there could be a twisted christmas game out there somewhere.
mqstout: What's wrong with you people asking for things other than Cities: Skylines? I mean, I eventually want to play Skyrim or Civ5 for the first time, too, but, priorities!
I see what you did, there.

EDIT: Common guys, we all know it's going to be the new Metal Gear Survive.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by kohlrak
B i o s h o c k
mqstout: What's wrong with you people asking for things other than Cities: Skylines? I mean, I eventually want to play Skyrim or Civ5 for the first time, too, but, priorities!
I don't usually get along with mqstout, but this would be SWEEEEET. I've had it wishlisted on Steam for a while and would much rather get it here.
Gog mods I need more clues to interpenetrate them as Call Of Duty Black Ops.