It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JESUS I'M STOOPID! :-(
tinyE: JESUS I'M STOOPID! :-(
:-))
Don't everyone be too quick to jump up and disagree with me. :P

Hello?

I said, don't anyone feel like they need to disagree.

Anyone?

Bueller?
Hm, Impossible Creatures. RTS game. Not my cup of tea, but sure will make some people happy here. :-)
Maxvorstadt: Hm, Impossible Creatures. RTS game. Not my cup of tea, but sure will make some people happy here. :-)
Impossible Creatures looks kinda neat but i already have way too many RTS games. I was hoping Zanzarah would be released today.
So... since yesterday no new game arrived Impossible Creatures was delayed Wednesdays new game and we still lack Thursdays new game. :)
anothername: So... since yesterday no new game arrived Impossible Creatures was delayed Wednesdays new game and we still lack Thursdays new game. :)
And have Black Fridays sale on Thursday. It's some kind of time anomaly.
We're doomed!
The end is nigh!
Today's release of Impossible Creatures is it for the day, nothing to see here, carry on and all that :P
JudasIscariot: Today's release of Impossible Creatures is it for the day, nothing to see here, carry on and all that :P
Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
JudasIscariot: Today's release of Impossible Creatures is it for the day, nothing to see here, carry on and all that :P
anothername: Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
anothername: Aww... *pouts & kicks an empty can*
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
Are those releases ones that aren't already on the Upcoming list?
JudasIscariot: Don't worry, we'll have so many releases soon enough that you'll be crying "omagawd, mah wallet!" sooner rather than later :P
Marioface5: Are those releases ones that aren't already on the Upcoming list?
Hmmm...perhaps.
Still expecting some new Star Wars releases for the new movie~
IDPLAY: Still expecting some new Star Wars releases for the new movie~
I'd expect a special sale of the existing ones, as some Xmas bundles or smthn.