It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DrIstvaan you are not the only one, i rather have a good old game then all the focus on the witcher too.
DrIstvaan: I wonder... will we get a new release today, or do you think The Witcher 2 should do for everyone at least for this week?
I know, I'm about the only member who's not interested in any of the Witcher games, or at least I'm in a very small minority, but I sure hope business gets back to normal now.
+ 1 vote
Fesh: nothing new?
We're running a little bit behind today. It will be up in an hour or so.
Okay, I can live with it...

But if there's no sale tomorrow, I'll be mad!
It's that time of the week yet AGAIN :3.
lets hope for a real good OLD game, and not some rpg again this time.
lugum: lets hope for a real good OLD game, and not some rpg again this time.
You saying RPGs can't be old? I am confuse.
lugum: lets hope for a real good OLD game, and not some rpg again this time.
TheEnigmaticT: You saying RPGs can't be old? I am confuse.
no, offcourse they can be old too. it are 2 seperate sentences as in i hope it's a real old game (wouldnt call spellforce 2, 2006, new and neither is the witcher 2) AND it not being a rpg.
Post edited May 26, 2011 by lugum
TheEnigmaticT: You saying RPGs can't be old? I am confuse.
lugum: no, offcourse they can be old too. it are 2 seperate sentences as in i hope it's a real old game (wouldnt call spellforce 2, 2006, new and neither is the witcher 2) AND it not being a rpg.
If it's still GOOD then it fits Gog perfecto.

Since some games here are good but new and some are old but not good technically(VR Soccer lol)
Keeping my fingers crossed for some awesomeness within the next few hours ^^"...
*Waits for Roman to drop in & link deadhorse.jpg.gif.avi.exe*

Also INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO INTERPLAY PROMO.

:)
Oh, I'm getting a parcel today, GOG. My day is already going to be good, I'm sure. Even if you decide to do nothing at all today, I'm afraid I'll be far too preoccupied to care.

*walks away nonchalantly*
*comes rushing back and watches intently*
Well, E3 ends today, so if there's no new release this day, it means the part of the staff that remained in Poland didn't do their part of "making sure we get our weekly dose of games" very well... so I guess they'll do everything to give us a new old game today ;-).
Post edited June 09, 2011 by DrIstvaan
DrIstvaan: Well, E3 ends today, so if there's no new release this day, it means the part of the staff that remained in Poland didn't do their part of "making sure we get our weekly dose of games" very well... so I guess they'll do everything to give us a new old game today ;-).
I don't know if it's an international platitude, but here we say if the cat is out of house the mouses are dancing on the table. So, today is cleanup day for the gog crew ;-)

Nah, I really hope we will see Alpha Centauri with expansion today.
Yeah, Ok, it's gone midday here, and the release is definitely late!

Where's Crusader or SMAC??!!