It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: How about 1 game each from those 4? :D
tburger: Not today so it seems :-(
Just waiting patiently for Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Force Unleashed and more LEGO games.
Tarm: MechWarrior 3! That was greatness.
vicklemos: What's so cool about it that makes you wanna say "damn I wanna play this one today"? :)
From what I've heard it was the last MechWarrior game where you had much control in configuring your Mech.

Besides that I do know that I absolutely loved playing it. Just going up against other Mechs in a skirmish mission, not the campaign, and testing my new fabulous Mech configuration had me playing for hours. It was so fun blasting other Mechs in MY superior design! :D
karnak1: Where did you get the idea that something special would happen today?
Barry_Woodward: "Also, we had to get back from watching the site, the games and updating promos to our “normal” work schedules - to organise some other stuff that we’re planning. It’ll be really exciting and you’ll want to get some sleep in before it happens ;)" - Ciris, GOG.com Team
Did I keep you waiting a bit too long with that hint? Dammit. I probably should have just told you to stop by very, very soon...
Barry_Woodward: "Also, we had to get back from watching the site, the games and updating promos to our “normal” work schedules - to organise some other stuff that we’re planning. It’ll be really exciting and you’ll want to get some sleep in before it happens ;)" - Ciris, GOG.com Team
Ciris: Did I keep you waiting a bit too long with that hint? Dammit. I probably should have just told you to stop by very, very soon...
very soon..... in, like,20 minutes?

Ok, I'm confused. Something exciting will be happening very, very soon? Or something exciting already happened very soon after your initial post? I forgot if some nice stuff happend on 9 March.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by GabiMoro
Ciris: very, very soon...
Benny Hill confirmed!
Ciris: Did I keep you waiting a bit too long with that hint? Dammit. I probably should have just told you to stop by very, very soon...
Don't worry about waiting too long. Just look to Judas for that. ;p
GabiMoro: very soon..... in, like,20 minutes?

Ok, I'm confused. Something exciting will be happening very, very soon? Or something exciting already happened very soon after your initial post? I forgot if some nice stuff happend on 9 March.
I mean, soon from now. There's a reason I posted in THIS thread, Sherlock :p

Ciris: I mean, soon from now. There's a reason I posted in THIS thread, Sherlock :p
You call Thursday very very soon? That's like, 12,000 Internet years from now. :P

I got it! Ciris' avatar is going from blue to orange!

Ciris: I mean, soon from now. There's a reason I posted in THIS thread, Sherlock :p
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wg8iuLA5JT0/UVMxsbMFijI/AAAAAAAAAHg/srZyuRefYY4/s1600/Inigo+Montoya+from+The+Princess+Bride+_5eb38f6e2f66bcfb3c178e52e0882339.jpg

;)
SCPM: You call Thursday very very soon? That's like, 12,000 Internet years from now. :P
Yeah, even 1 "very" before "soon" it's too much. But 2 "very"s ?? That should already be old news :)

Ciris: very, very soon...
JMich: Benny Hill confirmed!
Hey, I've played a Benny Hill game on my Spectrum, a quarter of a century ago :)
Post edited March 18, 2015 by GabiMoro
Damn, I'll probably miss that "exciting thing" today : (
Post edited March 18, 2015 by phaolo
It's Wednesday isn't it? :P
Post edited March 18, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: It's Wednesday isn't it? :P
Who are you, Hammerite? Give us back the real BMF! XD
BillyMaysFan59: It's Wednesday isn't it? :P
Why do they call Wednesday 'Hump Day' when most people get laid on the weekends?