It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What makes USAsians happy? Probably a place in the Finals of the Soccer World Cup. Congratulations from across the pond, TinyE and countrymen.
DubConqueror: What makes USAsians happy? Probably a place in the Finals of the Soccer World Cup. Congratulations from across the pond, TinyE and countrymen.
I'll drink to that HOWEVER, I am of Dutch descent, so this could get a little iffy.

When people see my last name they often assume I AM actually Dutch.
Dat wordt een tweestrijd dan voor je als Nederland wint morgen.

And if you can't read that, you're not really Dutch ;-)
DubConqueror: Dat wordt een tweestrijd dan voor je als Nederland wint morgen.

I wouldn't know what that meant if you wrote it in English. :P

And I NEVER said I was Dutch. I said I am of Dutch descent. My great grandfather was from just outside Amsterdam; I forget the name of the town, but evidently it's a shit hole. :P

I got the meaning of it without being Dutch. Your language is like a combination of English, German and Scandinavian. Easy enough to decipher.

Basically, you said that it would be an interest of conflict for him if the Netherlands won tomorrow. Aight?
DadJoke007: I got the meaning of it without being Dutch. Your language is like a combination of English, German and Scandinavian. Easy enough to decipher.

Basically, you said that it would be an interest of conflict for him if the Netherlands won tomorrow. Aight?
Right, that's what it said.
Post edited July 03, 2019 by DubConqueror
Netherlands/Sweden

LET'S GET IT ON!
I went out to take photos of the night sky at 23:30.

https://i.imgur.com/dbZy3tI.jpg
clarry: I went out to take photos of the night sky at 23:30.

You live in Alton Illinois?
clarry: I went out to take photos of the night sky at 23:30.

tinyE: You live in Alton Illinois?
SOME GUYS DESCRIBE IT AS ALTON
BUT THERE ISN’T A MINI VERSION OF THAT

Sorry :-)
clarry: SOME GUYS DESCRIBE IT AS ALTON

Wanna buy it? :D
clarry: SOME GUYS DESCRIBE IT AS ALTON

BTW make sure to strip any metadata from your pics before posting(if they are taken by yourself) to avoid giving anyone any personal info. Just a head's up. :)
GameRager: BTW make sure to strip any metadata from your pics before posting(if they are taken by yourself) to avoid giving anyone any personal info. Just a head's up. :)
What kind of personal info would you expect to find in my metadata?
tinyE: Wanna buy it? :D
Just a Brojob reference that nobody gets, thank goodness.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by clarry
ORANGE!
GameRager: BTW make sure to strip any metadata from your pics before posting(if they are taken by yourself) to avoid giving anyone any personal info. Just a head's up. :)
clarry: What kind of personal info would you expect to find in my metadata?
Not me but random people, and the data is stuff like GPS location and such in the data of some digital cameras. Some apps can strip it out(I believe its called exif or such data but I could be wrong).