It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My new Destroya is here, and I no longer care who knows it. :P

Life is too short. WAY too short.
Post edited April 20, 2018 by tinyE
Nothing makes me happy anymore.
psycho_killer: Nothing makes me happy anymore.
That sounds like a fairly serious malfunction. Humans are supposed to be able to feel happiness fairly regularly. It could be that you are ill, which is causing this. Have a doctor run some tests on you. They should be pretty good about diagnosing various chemical imbalances and correcting them.
USERNAME:psycho_killer#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6623#Q&_^Q&Q#Nothing makes me happy anymore.#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6623#Q&_^Q&Q#
The pills they give don't make it better.
psycho_killer: The pills they give don't make it better.
I don't have any first hand experience with this, but I hope you feel better. =(
Got a new d.va mousepad with the 20 dollars I found on the floor outside :)
Have you considered buying Destroya? :P
Post edited April 20, 2018 by tinyE
Coming from the psycho killer, does it mean that it's safe to come outside again ?
Walking around outside in the fresh air (despite issues with my feet currently which is making me limp... especially at work lol).....shopping at local markets....
My flat will get totally redecorated, yippee! Never mind the reason (totally destroyed).
Maybe you need different pills?

(To my understanding, this is actually common; different people have different brain chemistry, and it can sometimes take a while to find the right combination of medicines to treat depression.)
Themken: My flat will get totally redecorated, yippee! Never mind the reason (totally destroyed).
Oof! I hope your stuff survived. Or at least those things with emotional attachment.
dtgreene: Maybe you need different pills?

(To my understanding, this is actually common; different people have different brain chemistry, and it can sometimes take a while to find the right combination of medicines to treat depression.)
this is true

I've been on anti-depression meds for the last 25 or so years and I've had to change them at least six times. Sometimes it's a mess right away. but some work great....for ten years....and then start failing you. So not only is everyone's chemistry different, that difference itself keeps changing.
HereForTheBeer:
Oh a better bed is nice to get and the couch was ugly, even if comfy, and the chair was getting worn and new curtains should be nice; this way I do not need to wash and iron the detroyed ones. I wanted a new desktop computer anyway and the list goes on and on. Always look on the bright side of life :-) I had too much stuff anyway. This way I got rid of a lot. That old plushie, what do I do with it at my age? Good riddance! All those books, they took a lot of space. Always look on the bright side of life!
HereForTheBeer:
Themken: Oh a better bed is nice to get and the couch was ugly, even if comfy, and the chair was getting worn and new curtains should be nice; this way I do not need to wash and iron the detroyed ones. I wanted a new desktop computer anyway and the list goes on and on. Always look on the bright side of life :-) I had too much stuff anyway. This way I got rid of a lot. That old plushie, what do I do with it at my age? Good riddance! All those books, they took a lot of space. Always look on the bright side of life!
Bed-wise, I highly recommend Casper.