It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: Discovered an herbal tea mix containing butterfly pea flowers, which when I brewed it, served me a cup of tea with a cobalt-like blue hue to it! :O It freaked me out at first, but found it quite lovely. :)
I've heard of that tea! Blue is the default color, but it can change color if you change the pH. If you add lemon, it will turn purple.
matterbandit: Discovered an herbal tea mix containing butterfly pea flowers, which when I brewed it, served me a cup of tea with a cobalt-like blue hue to it! :O It freaked me out at first, but found it quite lovely. :)
Catventurer: I've heard of that tea! Blue is the default color, but it can change color if you change the pH. If you add lemon, it will turn purple.
the RGB of teas
Catventurer: I've heard of that tea! Blue is the default color, but it can change color if you change the pH. If you add lemon, it will turn purple.
LOL! Really? I got to give that a try. :)

maxpoweruser: the RGB of teas
A tea to match my LED keyboard. ;)
Post edited June 09, 2023 by matterbandit
matterbandit: LOL! Really? I got to give that a try. :)
There's probably other changes. That's the only one that I know of offhand.
That sounds absolutely fascinating! Discovering unique ingredients like butterfly pea flowers that can transform your tea into a vibrant cobalt blue hue is truly a magical experience. It's amazing how nature can surprise us with its beauty and diversity. Embracing the unexpected can lead to delightful discoveries, and it's wonderful that you found the blue tea to be lovely after the initial surprise. Enjoy sipping on your cup of tea and savoring the enchanting colors and flavors it brings. Cheers to new and delightful experiences! By the way, if you're looking to explore your creativity further, you might enjoy trying out paint by numbers. It's a fun and relaxing way to create beautiful artwork, and you can discover new colors and techniques along the way. Happy painting!
It's creepy when AI bots start replying to people in readable sentences that are on-topic to particular posts. But clearly, with the ad for a website and the creation date of this month, it's a bot. I don't know if I like this world any more. Not that it makes much difference, I never liked this world.
DubConqueror: It's creepy when AI bots start replying to people in readable sentences that are on-topic to particular posts. But clearly, with the ad for a website and the creation date of this month, it's a bot. I don't know if I like this world any more. Not that it makes much difference, I never liked this world.
I saw your post and at first glance, I was wondering what you were rambling on about... until I noticed the JackyDay bot that had replied to my comment just above your post! LOL!

I agree with you 100%. It is creepy. Very creepy and annoying. As of now, we can spot them a mile away, what with their sketchy links and awkward out-of-context expressions ("Happy painting"?!). But their messages are getting more and more cohesive. Which means we may not be able to identify them one day.

I guess the only thing I can think of that makes me happy about where all of this is heading is that these bots are going to become so human-like and difficult to differenciate, that it will be funny to see them spamming the hell out of each other because they themselves won't be able to recognize a human poster from a bot poster. :P I say funny, but I actually don't find it funny.
First day off from work in a long while. Weather was great. Went on a long bike ride. Sat down in the evening to play some Yakuza, and ended up beating a boss I've been stuck on for a few weeks.

It was a good day.
NVM. wrong thread. :/
Post edited June 11, 2023 by Sachys
Great weekend with my best mate who came to visit me! :D My life always swings from one extreme (quiet solitary feline mode) to another (wild decadent technoviking mode) whenever he's in town. LOL! I am dying of physical exhaustion right now. xD Happy to have seen him and happy that he is gone. :P
Post edited June 13, 2023 by matterbandit
I was able to spend long weekend with my family. It's good have place to come back and enjoy while we are all still here :)
Just got home from visiting Mom and she cut a bouquet of peonies flowers for me (white, light pink and magenta). I placed them near my desktop and all it took was twenty minutes for my entire bedroom to smell like heaven! :)
I took AvP Extinction on PS2 back for a full refund and these new small-timers were courteous enough to test-run my claim that the controls didn't work. Conclusion: I would have known how to select character to receive orders by holding X if I just read the instructions like a non-dummy. My preference that tutorials and control maps be in the game is quite cemented by this irritating antiquity.

I also wanted to trade back N4S Hot Pursuit 2 on PS2 because race selection was more purely a menu than I had hoped, and they were kind enough to treat that like a full refund anyway and just gave me Dynasty Warriors 2 in place of it. That I swatted a fly to death with my bare hand was also nice, but only because that same hand was caked with grassy mud from mowing for my uncle within an hour prior.
Woke up to some hearfelt birthday messages from friends. <3
Weekend is about to start :) Weather is great to go outside and have some fun :)