It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fronzelneekburm: GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

That's all I'm going to say. If you know what I'm talking about, cool.
fuck you
fronzelneekburm:
morolf: I agree.
and fuck you too
Post edited November 19, 2021 by Dureil
low rated

Dureil: fuck you
Dureil: and fuck you too
Hahaha, cry more :-)
Post edited November 19, 2021 by morolf
low rated
A Not Guilty verdict.
low rated

Dureil: fuck you
Dureil: and fuck you too
Didn't think it was possible, but somehow your post made me even happier.

:o)
low rated
I'm not so happy about the misleading reporting from countries which should be held to a higher standard.
low rated

Jorev: A Not Guilty verdict.
*Brofist to all the above posts*
Post edited November 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
§pec†re: I'm not so happy about the misleading reporting from countries which should be held to a higher standard.
Forget "from countries", this should be the launch-pad for a universal equivalent of Gamergate.
Post edited November 20, 2021 by LegoDnD
Been counting the days for my smartphone data plan contract to die. I switched to a new service provider today, contract-free, and it makes me happy knowing that I'll be saving some cash! :) With the prices of everything going up (crazy!), every single penny counts. :P
That the openttd Goldrush mod is steadily reaching completion :D
https://old.reddit.com/r/openttd/comments/qyskyx/all_the_engines_of_bad_bretts_gold_rush_a_newgrf/
low rated
LegoDnD: Forget "from countries".....
Speaking of news reporting:

Even though* hospitalizations/dths are down to record lows in many parts of my state, and even though over 79% of those over 12(85% over 65) are fully vaccinated, due to CASE numbers rising some areas of my state are "wisely" moving back to mask mandates again for everyone indoors(inside businesses).

If cases continue to rise, the same areas will move to: Stage 2 - Vacc. Mandates for bars/restaurants/entertainment venues, or even Stage 3 - Vacc. mandates for more businesses

Yeah, those last two are essentially segregation and (more) treating of certain population segments like outcasts/pariahs, but it's for the best for everyone's health/safety right?
(the above is also totally for serious not being asked sarcastically)

(* as per official stats sites/pages and also MSM monitoring sites/pages, like this NY Times page)
Post edited November 23, 2021 by GamezRanker
Touching myself while listening to Cradle of Filth thinking of vampire kinks made me happy today
toupz111:
Careful, masturbation dissipates your life force and may lead to an early death. You might then become a vampire for real.
Post edited November 23, 2021 by morolf
low rated
GamezRanker: Yeah, those last two are essentially segregation and (more) treating of certain population segments like outcasts/pariahs, but it's for the best for everyone's health/safety right?
(the above is also totally for serious not being asked sarcastically)
Honestly, I never minded wearing a mask. Even way back running while lugging heavy crap and digging trenches while wearing a proper gas mask, not this superfluous ornament.

Soo, just ensure it's one you like and find comfortable, and not that disposable cancerous trash.
low rated
Chasmancer: Honestly, I never minded wearing a mask. Even way back running while lugging heavy crap and digging trenches while wearing a proper gas mask, not this superfluous ornament.

Soo, just ensure it's one you like and find comfortable, and not that disposable cancerous trash.
It's not just masks......those I was/am okay with for the most part.

As stated above: if it moves to stage 2 or 3(which it likely will, i'm guessing) then one will need a vacc. as well.....i.e. stages 2 and 3 would essentially relegate anyone choosing not to get vaccinated to being a social outcast/pariah not allowed to frequent the businesses I listed above.

But it's for the greater good, so that makes it okay right?
(asking/musing generally.....also once again, the above is totally not asked sarcastically)
Post edited November 23, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: As stated above: if it moves to stage 2 or 3(which they likely will move it to, i'm guessing), then one needs a vacc. as well to frequent the mentioned businesses(i.e. stages 2 and 3 would essentially relegate anyone choosing not to get vaccinated to being a social outcast/pariah not allowed to frequent said businesses).

But it's for the greater good, so that makes it okay right?
(again, that is totally not asked sarcastically)
Don't know how things are over the pond, but here it's really easy to get a genuine proof of vaccination and entry into the state database without undergoing it. Someone's making ridiculous money on it all with how popular this is. Most state officials and governmental workers do that rather than get vaccinated. Which leads to interesting extrapolations about how much an average Russian trusts our current government when even those that work for it don't. And, incidentally, that's also why our situation with pandemic is still rather awful.

I took the shot, but I ran out of fucks to give about all that a long time ago.