It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Hint: Some of those are French soldiers
Apocalypse Now?
Matewis: Hint: Some of those are French soldiers
Strijkbout: Apocalypse Now?
Yes! Finally I can go to bed :)
Spectre: The movie was Dellamorte Dellamore also called Cemetery Man a surreal film with moments of black humour. The ending looked similar to Silent Hill but with a different meaning.
The next person posting can put up their own screenshot.
drealmer7: When posting a movie you should leave a period of time and then post another picture, but even 2 hours is not enough, people are busy and this thread is kind of a more stretched-out time thing. If I post a picture and no one makes a guess/correct guess within 24 hours, then I post another picture or 2, maybe a hint. Don't ever divulge the movie until at least several days have gone by, that way it stays "open" and someone can come along and make a guess and the winner always takes over, so that is how it stays alive. Maybe post another since you closed it.
It turned out I wasn't going to be around for a while so someone could have guessed it and been stuck for a couple of days therefore it was the correct time to name the film.
Strijkbout: Apocalypse Now?
Matewis: Yes! Finally I can go to bed :)
Goodnight. :^P

New one, shouldn't be too difficult.
Attachments:
glove.jpg (43 Kb)
Matewis: Yes! Finally I can go to bed :)
Strijkbout: Goodnight. :^P

I knew it was Apocalypse Now, but didn't guess, but, I'll go ahead and guess Rollerball for this next one!
Strijkbout: Goodnight. :^P

drealmer7: I knew it was Apocalypse Now, but didn't guess, but, I'll go ahead and guess Rollerball for this next one!
Right on drealmer7!
Let's try something a BIT harder, maybe?
Attachments:
drealmer7: Let's try something a BIT harder, maybe?
That looks like a fishing net full of face huggers. Hmm, no idea which movie that is.
I'm sure it's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Originally I thought it was a 1970s scifi film which sent me off on a wild goose chase.
Spectre: I'm sure it's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
Originally I thought it was a 1970s scifi film which sent me off on a wild goose chase.
Oops, somehow I missed seeing you guessed this today! Yes, absolutely that is it. Well done! On with the game!
They had funny equipment in that film. The modern deep sea diving suits look good but lacking at the same time.
http://divermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Exosuit-poster.jpg

Here's the next film.
Attachments:
n2.jpg (42 Kb)
n1.jpg (59 Kb)
n.jpg (68 Kb)
A few more images.
Attachments:
n4.jpg (47 Kb)
n5.jpg (50 Kb)
n6.jpg (33 Kb)
Spectre: A few more images.
The pics have the feel of a Ken Loach, Lindsay Anderson or early Steven Frears movie but it's none of those from the searches I've done.

Is it UK in origin?
Spectre: A few more images.
xSinghx: The pics have the feel of a Ken Loach, Lindsay Anderson or early Steven Frears movie but it's none of those from the searches I've done.

Is it UK in origin?
Yes. It's not a Ken Loach film but was directed by one of the actors in his films. It's set in the past but was made more recently.
Attachments:
Trainspotting?