It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dohogerse: Il start of with an easy one.
JJjoinut99: That's the Legend of Hell House. Pretty good horror film, and a pretty good novel too. I love Richard Matheson.
Yes you got it right!

Sorry reformated the computer the toher day and been busy installing crap.
JJjoinut99: That's the Legend of Hell House. Pretty good horror film, and a pretty good novel too. I love Richard Matheson.
Dohogerse: Yes you got it right!

Yay! Alright here's mine. Kudos to anyone who recognises it, it's a personal favourite.
Attachments:
Dohogerse: Yes you got it right!

JJjoinut99: Yay! Alright here's mine. Kudos to anyone who recognises it, it's a personal favourite.
The sentinel ?
JJjoinut99: Yay! Alright here's mine. Kudos to anyone who recognises it, it's a personal favourite.
Telika: The sentinel ?
Hah, that got guessed quick! Didn't want to go as obscure as last time! It is indeed, your turn!
Telika: The sentinel ?
JJjoinut99: Hah, that got guessed quick! Didn't want to go as obscure as last time! It is indeed, your turn!
It was a nice film indeed. As for the Matheson, I had found the novel a bit funnily puritan ("that house is DOOMED, horrible things took place in it, such as SEXUAL INTERCOURSES"), but I've never seen the movie adaptation. I still feel weird for not having recognised the image, as if I had been supposed to. :-/

Anyway, here is a probably easy one.
Attachments:
JJjoinut99: Hah, that got guessed quick! Didn't want to go as obscure as last time! It is indeed, your turn!
Telika: It was a nice film indeed. As for the Matheson, I had found the novel a bit funnily puritan ("that house is DOOMED, horrible things took place in it, such as SEXUAL INTERCOURSES"), but I've never seen the movie adaptation. I still feel weird for not having recognised the image, as if I had been supposed to. :-/

The Name of the Rose!!
Finally something I can have a guess at, the last movies have been very obscure for me.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Floydinizer
Telika: It was a nice film indeed. As for the Matheson, I had found the novel a bit funnily puritan ("that house is DOOMED, horrible things took place in it, such as SEXUAL INTERCOURSES"), but I've never seen the movie adaptation. I still feel weird for not having recognised the image, as if I had been supposed to. :-/

Floydinizer: The Name of the Rose!!
Finally something I can have a guess at, the last movies have been very obscure for me.
Correct !

I'm in a major name-of-the-rose phase (rewatched it, and watching all the bonuses of my glorious dvd edition) and it is a brilliant adaptation, and Annaud is a clever clever guy. And I hadn't recognised the Hellraiser Bloodline girl ! :-/

Your turn.
Telika: Correct !

I'm in a major name-of-the-rose phase (rewatched it, and watching all the bonuses of my glorious dvd edition) and it is a brilliant adaptation, and Annaud is a clever clever guy. And I hadn't recognised the Hellraiser Bloodline girl ! :-/

Your turn.
To be honest, I'm not very familiar with the film.
I've only seen it once at school, which completely ruined the experience for me.

But I love the book and the scenes with the vat of blood stick very vividly in the mind, so I might even have guessed it without having seen the film. Clever choice of scene in that sense.
I guess it warrants watching it again, considering how awful it is to watch a film in a classroom.

Next film:
A childhood favorite of mine.
Attachments:
shot0001.jpg (39 Kb)
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Floydinizer
Floydinizer: A childhood favorite of mine.
Fantastic film. One of my favorites too. I'm letting someone else guess, though, as I just had a turn.
Telika: Fantastic film. One of my favorites too. I'm letting someone else guess, though, as I just had a turn.
Especially the soundtrack, the main theme always makes me very happy.
Telika: Correct !

Your turn.
Floydinizer: To be honest, I'm not very familiar with the film.
I've only seen it once at school, which completely ruined the experience for me.

But I love the book and the scenes with the vat of blood stick very vividly in the mind, so I might even have guessed it without having seen the film. Clever choice of scene in that sense.
I guess it warrants watching it again, considering how awful it is to watch a film in a classroom.

Next film:
A childhood favorite of mine.
Once Upon a Time in the West?
Dohogerse: Once Upon a Time in the West?
Nope, but you're quite close :)
My Name Is Nobody, I think.
I could mix it with some of the Trinity films but your mention of the main theme (which I love too) makes me think that's the one.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by madth3
madth3: My Name Is Nobody, I think.
I could mix it with some of the Trinity films but your mention of the main theme (which I love too) makes me think that's the one.
Yes that's it.
The saloon scene which my picture was from has some great music, which sounds sort of like some traditional rag-time piece, but I've never been able to find out what it's called.

Anyway, you're on!
Floydinizer: Yes that's it.
The saloon scene which my picture was from has some great music, which sounds sort of like some traditional rag-time piece, but I've never been able to find out what it's called.

Anyway, you're on!
Sorry, I was away a bit, but give me an hour and I'll upload a new one.