It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here, should be easy...
Attachments:
realtime.jpg (88 Kb)
tascodlx: Here, should be easy...
Strange Days
tascodlx: Here, should be easy...
kasieczek: Strange Days
You got it.
Here wo go.
Attachments:
yummy.jpg (65 Kb)
I remember a scene sorta like this in Robin Hood : The Prince of Thieves
s23021536: I remember a scene sorta like this in Robin Hood : The Prince of Thieves
Bingo.
Aint I lucky :)

Ok next one :
Attachments:
s23021536:
Sunshine?
s23021536:
mondo84: Sunshine?
Was half expecting someone to guess that, but no that's not it
s23021536: Aint I lucky :)

Ok next one :
I want to say it is Forbidden World (1982)
Outland
s23021536: Aint I lucky :)

Ok next one :
Couchtr26: I want to say it is Forbidden World (1982)
That is what I like about these threads - I always learn about new games and films. That's not it though but it sure does look awesome. A cult scifi/horror film? Count me in!
Telika: Outland
Wow yes actually. That that didn't take nearly as long as I expected...
Post edited May 04, 2014 by s23021536
s23021536: Wow yes actually. That that didn't take nearly as long as I expected...
Well, was either that or High Noon. :-/

Seriously, I adore that movie. There was little chance for that to last on the board that I visit.

I'll try to come up with something, but was a bit busy these days. Sorry if it takes a little moment (but if it takes too long I'll skip my turn).

Back in a minute...
Couchtr26: I want to say it is Forbidden World (1982)
s23021536: That is what I like about these threads - I always learn about new games and films. That's not it though but it sure does look awesome. A cult scifi/horror film? Count me in!
Telika: Outland
s23021536: Wow yes actually. That that didn't take nearly as long as I expected...
It has been a long time since I have seen Outland, I can't believe it didn't come to mind.

If you are looking for a good bunch of movies check out movies by Roger Corman (especially around late 70's early 80's he does alot of cult scifi/horror at that time as it was popular here, also check out the Death Stalker series).
Couchtr26: It has been a long time since I have seen Outland, I can't believe it didn't come to mind.

If you are looking for a good bunch of movies check out movies by Roger Corman (especially around late 70's early 80's he does alot of cult scifi/horror at that time as it was popular here, also check out the Death Stalker series).
Cool thanks :) I'll definitely check it out