It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My turn!
Attachments:
LesterKnight99: merantau
sinugie: bingo : ). it easy if you look at my ava
I totally envy you that you have already watched it! Can't wait for a release in my part of the world.
sinugie: bingo : ). it easy if you look at my ava
zeffyr: I totally envy you that you have already watched it! Can't wait for a release in my part of the world.
^^not yet actually but i will this week end. part of the thing you hate living in small town.
Rare Exports - I loved the short clips - the Movie was OK and its on Netflix for those who want to watch it.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Lou
LesterKnight99: My turn!
Lou: Rare Exports - I loved the short clips - the Movie was OK and its on Netflix for those who want to watch it.
Ok Lou, your turn.
OK - Here goes
Attachments:
one.png (146 Kb)
two.png (114 Kb)
three.png (252 Kb)
Lou: OK - Here goes
Captain Philips
Lou: OK - Here goes
Zjeraar: Captain Philips
You are Up
Guess:
Attachments:
skirt.png (92 Kb)
My brain can´t even recognize what the sensory inputs have sent.
LoboBlanco: My brain can´t even recognize what the sensory inputs have sent.
It took me some time, but, helped with the file name, I deciphered it as a down-top view of a skirt-wearing lady half-inserted up the floor of what could be a lit elevator in its shaft.
Zjeraar: Guess:
Speed?
LoboBlanco: My brain can´t even recognize what the sensory inputs have sent.
Telika: It took me some time, but, helped with the file name, I deciphered it as a down-top view of a skirt-wearing lady half-inserted up the floor of what could be a lit elevator in its shaft.
Maybe I got it backwards..........a shaft half-inserted up a skirt-we........ohh wait no, not that movie.
Zjeraar: Guess:
mondo84: Speed?
That or Die Hard but I'm thinking you nailed it.

Wait...no girls on elevators in Die Hard. That can't be it.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by tinyE