It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: Ooh, ooh! I actually know this one... without even thinking about it. Deimos Rising! A nice little shmup.
Yep. I thought Mars Rising was more addicting, but the scenery in DR was definitely better.

You're up!
Showing a gameplay pic would make things a little too easy, so I present you that guy.
Attachments:
mistermumbles: Showing a gameplay pic would make things a little too easy, so I present you that guy.
Wild guess, but Red Alert? Don't recall any of the cinematics that well.
mistermumbles: Showing a gameplay pic would make things a little too easy, so I present you that guy.
FraterPerdurabo: Wild guess, but Red Alert? Don't recall any of the cinematics that well.
Nope, not it. This fella shows up only once during the very beginning of the game in what is more or less the intro. He's also the only actor seen in this game.
That's NovaStorm - Think I still have the box around here somewhere ;-)
Lou: That's NovaStorm - Think I still have the box around here somewhere ;-)
A winner is you!
Ok - Here is the new game
Attachments:
one.png (344 Kb)
two.png (287 Kb)
three.png (249 Kb)
Post edited August 16, 2012 by Lou
Lou: Ok - Here is the new game
Alpha Protocol
Lou: Ok - Here is the new game
JMich: Alpha Protocol
Now that was just way too quick - You are up
Lou: Now that was just way too quick - You are up
Well, it is an excellent game, and I did spend way too much time with it to forget the UI.
Now to add images
I'm off to sleep, should anyone be able to post proof, feel free to post a new game as well.
Attachments:
bear.gif (23 Kb)
mouth.gif (32 Kb)
doggy.gif (33 Kb)
Post edited August 16, 2012 by JMich
JMich: Well, it is an excellent game, and I did spend way too much time with it to forget the UI.
Now to add images
I'm off to sleep, should anyone be able to post proof, feel free to post a new game as well.
Here is back at ya - Shadow Caster
JMich: Well, it is an excellent game, and I did spend way too much time with it to forget the UI.
Now to add images
Shadowcaster (dos)
Now to add images
fr33kSh0w2012: Shadowcaster (dos)
Take my turn as you got it too.
Guess what this game is::

http://www.holyfragger.com/images/pictures/7322L.jpg

http://www.holyfragger.com/images/pictures/7020L.jpg

http://www.holyfragger.com/images/pictures/7012L.jpg

It's a game which I play occasionally.

can any one see the screenshots
Post edited August 16, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: can any one see the screenshots
I can't, unless you're asking if we can see the encoded guts of the screenshots.

Ok, downloaded them and they show up fine that way. Looks like some MMO I'm not familiar with.
Post edited August 16, 2012 by kalirion