It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's Balloon Challenge! Do you watch the Lazy Game Reviewer per chance? He reviewed that game quite some time ago.
Austrobogulator: Well, I guess it's my turn again then.
CaptainAppleMan: It's Balloon Challenge! Do you watch the Lazy Game Reviewer per chance? He reviewed that game quite some time ago.
Austrobogulator: Well, I guess it's my turn again then.
CaptainAppleMan:
Correct; also, no, I actually remember having played it.
CaptainAppleMan: It's Balloon Challenge! Do you watch the Lazy Game Reviewer per chance? He reviewed that game quite some time ago.
Austrobogulator: Correct; also, no, I actually remember having played it.
Oh, nice! I would have loved to have been around then, too bad I was born in '99. I'll try to pick out game now it's my turn. :-)

UPDATE: Okays! Found one! A good ol' point and click game.

I'll give you a hint:
The title is very fitting, given the nature of the game.
Attachments:
Post edited August 01, 2012 by CaptainAppleMan
Austrobogulator: Correct; also, no, I actually remember having played it.
CaptainAppleMan: Oh, nice! I would have loved to have been around then, too bad I was born in '99. I'll try to pick out game now it's my turn. :-)

I'll give you a hint:
CHAOS
Post edited August 03, 2012 by Bmoyn715
CaptainAppleMan: Oh, nice! I would have loved to have been around then, too bad I was born in '99. I'll try to pick out game now it's my turn. :-)

I'll give you a hint:
Bmoyn715: CHAOS
If that's a guess, you're incorrect.
How about a hint?
SimonG: How about a hint?
Skreczi: but Bmoyn715 already guess
But that is supposed to be incorrect?
Skreczi: but Bmoyn715 already guess
SimonG: But that is supposed to be incorrect?
O_O
damn, you are correct that he is incorrect. I must be tired - I have read that post like 5 times and every single time I read it "correct" :/

Sry for that - I will delete my post.
ANOTHER HINT:
April 20th.
20th April is Adolf Hitler's birthday. Just saying, not guessing a title.
Ganja Farmer?

Nah, the screenshots look a tiny bit different.
Protoss: 20th April is Adolf Hitler's birthday. Just saying, not guessing a title.
Well, I can give you another hint in saying that it does not have anything to do with Hitler.
Protoss: 20th April is Adolf Hitler's birthday. Just saying, not guessing a title.
CaptainAppleMan: Well, I can give you another hint in saying that it does not have anything to do with Hitler.
Pothead?
CaptainAppleMan: Well, I can give you another hint in saying that it does not have anything to do with Hitler.
Smannesman: Pothead?
Correct! And might I ask how you know of this game? Just interested.
Post edited August 06, 2012 by CaptainAppleMan
CaptainAppleMan: Correct! And might I ask how you know of this game? Just interested.
By Googling, I'd never heard of the game and even when I found it there were no screenshots available. But the description fit the clues.
Attachments: