It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This one shouldn't be too hard either. The game goes by two different names, and I will except either.
Attachments:
tribes.jpg (163 Kb)
BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat?
kalirion: BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat?
Yes. I would also have accepted Mechwarrior 3050.
All right, another probably easy one
Attachments:
quake.jpg (385 Kb)
kalirion: All right, another probably easy one
Would that be Undying?
No, of course that isn't Undying...

No idea what it is.
Post edited January 23, 2012 by jefequeso
In an effort to disguise the game, I posted an unusual gameplay screenshot from it. I'm sure it'll be guessed soon, but if not, I'll provide a hint tomorrow.
Well, let's see... since I pride myself on my FPS knowledge, I'm rather disturbed that I don't know this one.

Going by the textures and poly count on the little bit of the hand that's visible, it's probably going to be from the late 90s? The corneas around the lights make me think it's post-Unreal though. So maybe early 2000s. Textures aren't too bad. There might even be some detailing, but it's hard to tell from the screenshot. So that would definitely put it post-Unreal. And I'm going to guess no later than 2003 or 2004 (although "underpowered" consoles like handhelds might screw that up). And it seems to have a cartoony flavor. And something about it looks a little "consoley" to me...but I can't put my finger on what.

Other than that, I have no idea. Time to pour through the early 2000s FPSs on mobygames :P
jefequeso: Other than that, I have no idea. Time to pour through the early 2000s FPSs on mobygames :P
Yeah, that won't be much help ;)
jefequeso: Other than that, I have no idea. Time to pour through the early 2000s FPSs on mobygames :P
kalirion: Yeah, that won't be much help ;)
Well, sounds like I'm way off then.

Now I really want to know what it is
All I'll say until tomorrow, is that the majority of the game is not a FPS :)
kalirion: All I'll say until tomorrow, is that the majority of the game is not a FPS :)
OOOOHHHHHHH.

Ok. Then I'm screwed :3.
The Devil Inside?
Nope.
The non centred cross hair and reload indicate a rail shooter. The blue blur and low poly count suggest it might be wii, but the res indicates that it has to be pc, ps3 or 360. I'm thinking some sort of party game with various minigames. Usually PS3/360 would look better unless this was a throw away segment. The other option is an older PC game that supports 1080 res...

No answers here just rambling.
_Bruce_: The non centred cross hair and reload indicate a rail shooter.
The other option is an older PC game that supports 1080 res...
Actually these two points are not quite accurate - the game does not officially support widescreen, and forcing 1080p screwed up 2D elements such as the crosshair placement. See where the shots are in the image - they come through where the crosshair is supposed to be.