It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blade Runner?
KneeTheCap: Blade Runner?
corrrrrrrrect :) your turn :)
Easy one to keep things going
Attachments:
scratches.jpg (142 Kb)
KneeTheCap: Easy one to keep things going
The amazingly long-lived UnReal World, which I highly suggest you check out [url=http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/urw.html]here[/url]
Barneyhamster85: The amazingly long-lived UnReal World, which I highly suggest you check out [url=http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/urw.html]here[/url]
Correct-o
How come whenever I come for these threads there's never a pic for me to guess? :´(
RafaelLopez: How come whenever I come for these threads there's never a pic for me to guess? :´(
Yeah I was thinking that too , I posted an answer to one the other day and it was ignored ,
... me thinks they must be an exclusive little group or something, its always the same few people ... ?
RafaelLopez: How come whenever I come for these threads there's never a pic for me to guess? :´(
summitus: Yeah I was thinking that too , I posted an answer to one the other day and it was ignored ,
... me thinks they must be an exclusive little group or something, its always the same few people ... ?
If you refer to that Monkey Island 2 riddle, it seems that someone else beat you to it, with a more precise answer (Remastered Edition), and that on top of it the riddle was disqualified because it wasn't kalirion's turn to post a screenshot because he was not the first one to answer the previous riddle either. So I guess you were just unlucky, not ignored on purpose.

The game's open for everyone to participate, but if the riddles are easy, of course, you need to get lucky and be there at the right time, before anyone else will solve it.
summitus: Yeah I was thinking that too , I posted an answer to one the other day and it was ignored ,
It's more than that. A conspiracy.
Leroux: If you refer to that Monkey Island 2 riddle, it seems that someone else beat you to it, with a more precise answer (Remastered Edition), and that on top of it the riddle was disqualified because it wasn't kalirion's turn to post a screenshot because he was not the first one to answer the previous riddle either. So I guess you were just unlucky, not ignored on purpose.

The game's open for everyone to participate, but if the riddles are easy, of course, you need to get lucky and be there at the right time, before anyone else will solve it.
We're just whining because we didn't get our timing right, all in good spirit, no need to get defensive.
RafaelLopez: We're just whining because we didn't get our timing right, all in good spirit, no need to get defensive.
I know you were, but I wasn't sure about summitus; there was no indication if he was serious or not other than the "me thinks". Anyway, I didn't mean to get defensive, just trying to be helpful. If there's an exclusive little group here, I'm not part of it either. ;)

Now THAT was me being defensive, heh. I just can't help it. :D
Dont worry .. wasn't being serious ...... Now .... Ready .... " Fingers On Buzzers " :p
summitus: Dont worry .. wasn't being serious ...... Now .... Ready .... " Fingers On Buzzers " :p
Oh I am sooo on top of this one mister ;-p
Don't worry even if I played the game, I doubt I'd get it. Like above when I thought the geese were ducks...lol...and I really do remember playing that game. doh..Age what have ye stolen from me?!
*Brains*
Well, at least the zombies won't want me when the apocolypse gets here. ;-)
Barneyhamster85: The amazingly long-lived UnReal World, which I highly suggest you check out [url=http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/urw.html]here[/url]
By the way, looked this up, it looks REALLY awesome. Had to refrain from playing all afternoon.
Here we go then, sorry for the delay had to source this myself.
Attachments: