It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampire Bloodlines :O
SpirlaStairs: Vampire Bloodlines :O
Even easier than I thought then :)

Your turn!
Post edited August 06, 2011 by kalirion
Alright, I don't think this will be too hard to guess.
Attachments:
Zettai Hero Kaizou Keikaku
I'm afraid that now all the games are going to be easy to me
Post edited August 07, 2011 by manofsteel23
Some pocket (handheld infact) consolegame.. Let us say.. that lawyer dude turning in japanise. Or korean. Or chinise: back in action featuring, who the hell ate my hello kitty-suprise thingy.
manofsteel23: Zettai Hero Kaizou Keikaku
I'm afraid that now all the games are going to be easy to me
Yup .

Okay then your turn.
easy one
Attachments:
game.jpg (29 Kb)
total annihilation
Antimateria: total annihilation
nop :)
Then it is squares front mission. Perhaps 2 or 3.. Well played three only but kinda reminds me of that game. =P
Antimateria: Then it is squares front mission. Perhaps 2 or 3.. Well played three only but kinda reminds me of that game. =P
i tought the other post with the stupid angry english teacher was taking all your time lol.

heres a hint: Japanese game, not squaresoft.
Antimateria: Then it is squares front mission. Perhaps 2 or 3.. Well played three only but kinda reminds me of that game. =P
godspeeed: i tought the other post with the stupid angry english teacher was taking all your time lol.

heres a hint: Japanese game, not squaresoft.
Hah.. Nice one. =) I say. NEVER!
anyone remembers pc puzzle game maybe from 1995-1999 where you were suppose to resque some dinos where they are in island, eggs falling down and water rising up to sink island. something with atol.. but i cant find the game title.
p.s. ups wrong topic.delete thread :(
Post edited August 09, 2011 by ambient_orange
I think more hints may be in order...
This thread has been dead for over 3 days now :O

If you dont mind, I will post next picture? This might be easy, i dont know
Attachments: