It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Righty, here's a new one.
Attachments:
duum_3.png (5 Kb)
Zeewolf: Righty, here's a new one.

Catacombs 3D?
Zeewolf: Righty, here's a new one.
sheepdragon: Catacombs 3D?

WROOONG!!! It's actually Catacomb 3-D.
But okay, you'll still get the turn. :-)
It's mah turn now, biatch!
Attachments:
I don't think it is, but it reminds me Ultima. Let's says Ultima 1.
Cambrey: I don't think it is, but it reminds me Ultima. Let's says Ultima 1.

Nope, not Ultima.
Legacy of The Ancients.
Wow, looks crap compared to the C64-version.
Drelmanes: Legacy of The Ancients.

Yes, indeed. Your turn.
And, yeah, it does look like crap compared to the C64 version, Z.
18 hours, (24 seems to be standard wait but I'm eager) I'm new but just read the whole thread and enjoyed evry minute of it (and found a few games to check out). This is a bit of a butt in... but figured I would post one (even without knowing the last one).
Hopefully not to hard, this game had quite a few "firsts" that are credited to other games (but names of other games would make this to easy). I LOVED this game when i got it, was very hard.
Attachments:
c-1-2-3.jpg (17 Kb)
clok1966: 18 hours, (24 seems to be standard wait but I'm eager) I'm new but just read the whole thread and enjoyed evry minute of it (and found a few games to check out). This is a bit of a butt in... but figured I would post one (even without knowing the last one).
Hopefully not to hard, this game had quite a few "firsts" that are credited to other games (but names of other games would make this to easy). I LOVED this game when i got it, was very hard.

Corporation
Didn't remembered the title at first, hopefully the dev company name is written on the player's ID card ^^
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
dementia.png (224 Kb)
Post edited October 09, 2009 by DarthKaal
clok1966: 18 hours, (24 seems to be standard wait but I'm eager) I'm new but just read the whole thread and enjoyed evry minute of it (and found a few games to check out). This is a bit of a butt in... but figured I would post one (even without knowing the last one).
DarthKaal: Corporation
Didn't remembered the title at first, hopefully the dev company name is written on the player's ID card ^^
Here's a new one.

Waxworks!
[url=]http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/waxworks[/url]
It doesn't have the exact shot, but it does show the exact same interface.
Here's a new one. I took it myself so don't go looking for the exact shot. The interface should be enough.
Attachments:
Post edited October 09, 2009 by Navagon
Navagon: Waxworks!

Yep! That was fast. ;)
Didn't have the chance to hint with a gory screen... here it is anyway :p
Your turn, Navagon.
EDIT: oh, ok, didn't know the game was here on GOG.
Attachments:
waxworks.png (216 Kb)
Post edited October 09, 2009 by DarthKaal
DarthKaal: Didn't have the chance to hint with a gory screen... here it is anyway :p
Your turn, Navagon.

Ah, decapitation. What a pain in the neck.
Mine is posted above as GOG combined the posts.
At first I though it was Anno <insert number here> but it isn't. Don't know, dammit. But the game seems familiar to me.