It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Yeah, it's one of those pixel puzzle games. :p
Would you care to be more specific? Hint - it's neither a free game nor a DLC for a free game.
kalirion: Would you care to be more specific? Hint - it's neither a free game nor a DLC for a free game.
I don't need a hint, I finished this game a few years ago. :p
Anyway, I'll post the answer, but don't have any pic ready, so anyone can take my turn.;)

Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
kalirion: Would you care to be more specific? Hint - it's neither a free game nor a DLC for a free game.
triock: I don't need a hint, I finished this game a few years ago. :p
Anyway, I'll post the answer, but don't have any pic ready, so anyone can take my turn.;)

You got it! As per your request, it's anyone's turn!
Reminder that anyone who wants to post the next one can go ahead :)
triock: I don't need a hint, I finished this game a few years ago. :p

It's been 3 days and no one's stepping up, so perhaps you could find something to post?
Here is one
Attachments:
download.jpeg (394 Kb)
Metro 2033?
csanjuro: Metro 2033?
Correct
ok here goes
Attachments:
swat.jpg (234 Kb)
csanjuro: ok here goes
Door Kickers: Action Squad?
kalirion: Door Kickers: Action Squad?
yep, your turn now
OK, this one's probably hard, so I'll say right now that it's in a currently running Fanatical bundle (though not sure when that bundle ends, hopefully not before the game is guessed.)
Attachments:
remnant_1.jpg (176 Kb)
remnant_2.jpg (246 Kb)
kalirion: OK, this one's probably hard, so I'll say right now that it's in a currently running Fanatical bundle (though not sure when that bundle ends, hopefully not before the game is guessed.)
you made it too easy with that hint
kalirion: OK, this one's probably hard, so I'll say right now that it's in a currently running Fanatical bundle (though not sure when that bundle ends, hopefully not before the game is guessed.)
csanjuro: you made it too easy with that hint
To be fair, I've given such hints before and they've rarely helped.
kalirion: To be fair, I've given such hints before and they've rarely helped.
fair enough