It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's Overload!
Atreyu666: That's Overload!
You got it! Basically "Descent 4 in all but name."

Your turn!
kalirion: You got it! Basically "Descent 4 in all but name."
A very awesome game btw!

kalirion: Your turn!
Here it comes:
Attachments:
Atreyu666: (...) Here it comes:
Hello Atreyu666!

Initially, I thought your cropped screenshot would be from an Asterix game. However, the 2D games available here at GOG.COM, namely "Slap Them All" part one and two, are to clean in their line work.
I also tried matching it with older 2D Asterix games, unsuccessful, for they did not used so many (parallax) layers as visible in your screenshot.

Then going through GOG.COM's library with the intention of finding again those strange polish (or Czech) Point&Click Adventure games that were never translated to English, I stumbled over the game from your screenshot:

It's from "Feudal Alloy" (see attached image)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Post edited January 05, 2024 by foxgog
foxgog: It's from "Feudal Alloy" (see attached image)
You are RIGHT! Your turn :)

(Feudal Alloy has some of my favorite art styles of all time. Too bad that the game is rather mediocre)
Hello everyone!

Ok. This one is a lit bit ore obscure:

It's not "Steep", but actually 'too steep'!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Hello everyone!

Mmm... let's give that another try.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Mmm... let's give that another try.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Since others are having a touch time finding it, I'll go ahead and say it's Peak Condition, which google images found for me when I searched for <climbing game "acrophobia trigger">
kalirion: (...) Since others are having a touch time finding it, I'll go ahead and say it's Peak Condition, which google images found for me when I searched for <climbing game "acrophobia trigger">
Hello kalirion!

That is correct!

"Peak Condition" is a free climbing game with procedural generated 'blocky' mountains and a bleak atmosphere. Different than many other developers' attempts, you really have to plan and make your own route to the top of each mountain. Your two climbing axes are mapped to the left and right mouse buttons, and you need to keep your stamina for each one of them in mind while ascending to the mountain tops. (Short playing sessions are advised to not hurt your hands...) A tap on the space bar lets you jump up a ledge, usually at the cost of your remaining stamina(s).

Interestingly, a climbing session does not end when you reach a certain height for each peak, but you have to get down safely again, before it stores your score.

If someone wants to give it a try, here is its itch.io page:
Peak Condition

Now, it's your turn (again), kalirion.

Kind regards,
foxgog

P.S.: (pictures) This expert level mountain with three peaks at 390, 410 and 437 meters I still did not managed to scale to the top. It can be really challenging finding and following a feasible route. This one also necessitates quite a lot of horizontal traversal on (nearly) vertical walls.
Attachments:
peak_cond.jpg (146 Kb)
look_up.jpg (98 Kb)
Post edited January 10, 2024 by foxgog
Aight, here's the next one!
Attachments:
Smannesman: This one should be easy for a change.
zeogold: What in the-
...battling construction vehicles? Good grief. This seems like it's got to be either Japanese, a Playstation game, or both.
Indeed, the unexpected combination of battling construction vehicles sounds like a quirky and intriguing concept. The fusion of Japanese creativity and a potential tie to the Playstation gaming platform adds a layer of excitement to the scenario. It's an imaginative and unique idea that promises an entertaining gaming experience
Post edited January 10, 2024 by jennykim5
Holy Necro, Batman! :D
kalirion: Holy Necro, Batman! :D
*Botman
kalirion: Holy Necro, Batman! :D
maxleod: *Botman
Oh, you're absolutely right, I didn't even notice that it plopped some malware/scam/whatnot link into the quoted text it was "replying" to.
Second screenshot:
Attachments: