It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been 10 days, and the riddle poster is still not here, I guess I can take providing hints after having cheated to find the answer.

It's not Wolfenstein 2, or any Wolfenstein, or any FPS for that matter. It's a third person action adventure game, and not an obscure one at that.
Is it from some horror game like REs?
IXOXI: Is it from some horror game like REs?
Nope, not a horror game.
So sorry, I been absent for quite some time (work and family), it's not Wolfenstein.
Another clue!
Attachments:
clue_2.jpg (348 Kb)
Oh, That's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for sure! But I don't remember the old woman.
Post edited December 30, 2023 by LegoDnD
LegoDnD: Oh, That's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for sure! But I don't remember the old woman.
Close, very close! Give it another try!
Everything in the second picture -the vehicle, costume, texture quality, location- begs me to put my foot down with Drake's Fortune. But now that you mention it, The Last of Us on Steam was visual flaming feces, so I guess this could be Uncharted 4: A Theif's End on low settings.
LegoDnD: Everything in the second picture -the vehicle, costume, texture quality, location- begs me to put my foot down with Drake's Fortune. But now that you mention it, The Last of Us on Steam was visual flaming feces, so I guess this could be Uncharted 4: A Theif's End on low settings.
Correct, actually it's high settings at 1440p, but I have to reduce image quality to upload the screenshot.
Your turn!
Where is your god now?
Attachments:
LegoDnD: Where is your god now?
Looks like Mount & Blade Warband, I don't own the game but I have seen plenty of screenshots of this one, some day I will buy it!
Very close, but you might be over-estimating the visuals.
LegoDnD: Very close, but you might be over-estimating the visuals.
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword?
Kalirion takes the ball!
Aight, next one:
Attachments:
Doom (2016) ?