It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

el_Valdense: Beholgar
You got it! Your turn!
kalirion: You got it! Your turn!
Edit: my attachment isn't attaching. It's under 2 mb. I'll have to pass
Post edited May 06, 2023 by el_Valdense
el_Valdense: Edit: my attachment isn't attaching. It's under 2 mb. I'll have to pass
There are many websites that allow you to resize a picture online, without the need to install any software. I just type "reduce image size" on Google.
el_Valdense: Edit: my attachment isn't attaching. It's under 2 mb. I'll have to pass
2MB is a limit for all attachments, for 1 pic it's just 500KB. ;)
Adding to what others have said, if you can't figure out how to resize the screenshot, you can just upload it to imgur or something and post a link.
Looks like they're not going to be posting the next one, so next turn's up for grabs to the first person who wants it!
Sorry, I was away for a bit and assumed someone would have taken my turn by now. I resized it to under 500kb. Thanks triock.
Attachments:
el_Valdense: Sorry, I was away for a bit and assumed someone would have taken my turn by now. I resized it to under 500kb. Thanks triock.
Looks a lot like Sid Meier's Colonization but in a more modern take, but certainly not the Civ IV one. Maybe FreeCol?
Duke Garland: Looks a lot like Sid Meier's Colonization but in a more modern take, but certainly not the Civ IV one. Maybe FreeCol?
Bingo! your turn.
Not an actual gameplay screen (yet), but a crop from the intro sequence. It's from an arcade 3rd-person space shooter.
Attachments:
notpacman.jpg (127 Kb)
Okay so that crop was maybe a bit too arbitrary, had to do it because a) I wasn't around yesterday and b) no longer have savegames and have to play myself in order to get some usable screenshots going again.
As a hint, the game in question is less than 15 years old. Full screencap this time :)
Attachments:
Post edited May 13, 2023 by Duke Garland
I knew that Beholgar, my brother plays it
Duke Garland: Okay so that crop was maybe a bit too arbitrary, had to do it because a) I wasn't around yesterday and b) no longer have savegames and have to play myself in order to get some usable screenshots going again.
As a hint, the game in question is less than 15 years old. Full screencap this time :)
Strike Suit Zero? I'd consider it more of a space combat sim than an arcade shooter though.
Post edited May 13, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: Strike Suit Zero? I'd consider it more of a space combat sim than an arcade shooter though.
Strike Suit Zero is very much the correct answer, but while you have a bit more to consider than plain shoot-to-kill there's no inertia, you can't apply horizontal or vertical thrust (eXcept for the dashing in "suit mode")... At least some sort of zero-G feel should be there and SSZ doesn't have that, but it's mad fun regardless!

Your turn, good sir!
Aight, next one!

Duke Garland: while you have a bit more to consider than plain shoot-to-kill there's no inertia, you can't apply horizontal or vertical thrust (eXcept for the dashing in "suit mode")... At least some sort of zero-G feel should be there and SSZ doesn't have that, but it's mad fun regardless!
Most classic space combat sims like the Wing Commander and X-Wing / Tie Fighter series are like that.
Attachments:
wizardry.jpg (348 Kb)
Post edited May 14, 2023 by kalirion