It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Metro: Last Light?
osm: correct your turn

PS was going to post this next
Oh wow, I hadn't expected that to be the right answer!

Ok, next one! This could be a hard one...
Attachments:
r-type.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited February 27, 2023 by kalirion
A few more:
Attachments:
aquaria.jpg (101 Kb)
gradius.jpg (117 Kb)
kalirion: A few more:
Z-Exemplar I am thinking
kalirion: A few more:
Iain: Z-Exemplar I am thinking
You are thinking correctly! Your turn!
Ok, next one should be pretty easy.
Attachments:
Ok so this game was originally released on the BBC Micro just before the Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga & Mac.

It is still sold today by the original creator but is updated for modern systems. You can purchase a dual format Windows & Mac CD.

Schools in the UK used to load it up from 5.25" disc onto the BBC for students to play, it was a bit of a teaching aid with all the puzzles.

Another image attached
Attachments:
eastern.jpg (13 Kb)
Iain: Ok so this game was originally released on the BBC Micro just before the Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga & Mac.

It is still sold today by the original creator but is updated for modern systems. You can purchase a dual format Windows & Mac CD.

Schools in the UK used to load it up from 5.25" disc onto the BBC for students to play, it was a bit of a teaching aid with all the puzzles.

Another image attached
Google tells me there are a whole bunch of BBC Micro games with dragons, so ... I'll just guess Dragon World.
Granny's Garden?
Mortius1: Granny's Garden?
Yup that is the one.

When you seen the BBC Model B rolled out on a TV stand in Jr school (5-10 yr old approx depending on when birthday is) you knew Granny's Garden would be fired up!
Post edited March 05, 2023 by Iain
This is what City Skylines looks like on my potato.
Attachments:
Qbasic Gorillas!

Probably the first game I owned :)
yes. screenshot courtesy of the internet archive, where you can still play it.
Another one
Attachments:
Lone_Scout: Another one
Dwarf Tower?
Lone_Scout: Another one
el_Valdense: Dwarf Tower?
That's the one!
Your turn