It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpeedBo: Then it's gotta be Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island. I just recently played it, very underrated game. Sadly it has issues running on windows 10.
That's the game. Just started to play it few days ago, so far I like it very much. No issues for me, I'm still on good ole Win 7!
triock: That's the game. Just started to play it few days ago, so far I like it very much. No issues for me, I'm still on good ole Win 7!
I seem to recall that they fixed the Steam version on win10 but the cd version is broken. But since you've still got 7 I guess it wouldn't matter. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Next one:
Attachments:
SpeedBo: I seem to recall that they fixed the Steam version on win10 but the cd version is broken. But since you've still got 7 I guess it wouldn't matter. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Next one:
I can't see the attachment.
SpeedBo: I seem to recall that they fixed the Steam version on win10 but the cd version is broken. But since you've still got 7 I guess it wouldn't matter. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Next one:
toxicTom: I can't see the attachment.
It's a temporary problem apparently. I can't see the attachment at this moment but saw it a few hours before (it was an arctic landscape). I guess we have to wait a bit
Ghorpm: It's a temporary problem apparently. I can't see the attachment at this moment but saw it a few hours before (it was an arctic landscape). I guess we have to wait a bit
Store pages broken, attachments disappearing and reply notifications working on and off... seems like they have a bit of troubles currently. Botched site-update-rollout?
Ghorpm: It's a temporary problem apparently. I can't see the attachment at this moment but saw it a few hours before (it was an arctic landscape). I guess we have to wait a bit
toxicTom: Store pages broken, attachments disappearing and reply notifications working on and off... seems like they have a bit of troubles currently. Botched site-update-rollout?
Nothing really surprising, to be honest ;)
Here's another one.
Attachments:
SpeedBo: Here's another one.
Well, the 1st one looked much more familiar than this one. O.o
SpeedBo: Here's another one.
triock: Well, the 1st one looked much more familiar than this one. O.o
Hmm.. Well maybe this will jog your memory.
Attachments:
and-again.jpg (210 Kb)
triock: Well, the 1st one looked much more familiar than this one. O.o
SpeedBo: Hmm.. Well maybe this will jog your memory.
I knew it that I had seen this game but now it's easy

Lilly Looking Through
Ghorpm: I knew it that I had seen this game but now it's easy

Lilly Looking Through
Yes! That's it!

It's a pretty little game, I just wish they had made part 2.
Ghorpm: I knew it that I had seen this game but now it's easy

Lilly Looking Through
SpeedBo: Yes! That's it!

I must admit I didn't really enjoy it. Short with repetitive color puzzles and the plot was also forgettable... but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, next
Attachments:
classic.jpg (81 Kb)
SpeedBo: Yes! That's it!

Ghorpm: I must admit I didn't really enjoy it. Short with repetitive color puzzles and the plot was also forgettable... but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, next
Turrican 2 on C64
Ghorpm: I must admit I didn't really enjoy it. Short with repetitive color puzzles and the plot was also forgettable... but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, next
Iain: Turrican 2 on C64
Sure!
Next one
Attachments:
batty.jpg (280 Kb)