It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I didn't even know Solus Project had any relation with The Ball.

Anyway, next one!
Attachments:
momodoro.jpg (62 Kb)
C'mon, I once saw an Alpha eat a guy whole... this can't be so difficult.
Lone_Scout: C'mon, I once saw an Alpha eat a guy whole... this can't be so difficult.
Ok, image googled "roguelike platformer" and it looks like Catacomb Kids? Never heard of it before, but I like roguelites so now it's on my radar.
Lone_Scout: C'mon, I once saw an Alpha eat a guy whole... this can't be so difficult.
kalirion: Ok, image googled "roguelike platformer" and it looks like Catacomb Kids? Never heard of it before, but I like roguelites so now it's on my radar.
It is. Quite good indeed, so don't miss it.

Your turn :)
I didn't even know Solus Project had any relation with The Ball.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
oblivion.jpg (451 Kb)
two worlds?
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? I've been wanting to try it out for years and years.
Matewis: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? I've been wanting to try it out for years and years.
Remember playing this game in 2006. My second favorite game of that time after Halo
Matewis: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic? I've been wanting to try it out for years and years.
Yup, your turn!
Bruce_Dickinson: Remember playing this game in 2006. My second favorite game of that time after Halo
I'm playing it right now, and (maybe because of chosen difficulty level?) the enemies are huge HP tanks. I'm pretty much forced to backstab them or kick them into fires/spikes because just slashing them barely does squat (unless I knock them down with the super slow staff and keep them from getting up.)

The very first opponents after the tutorial (necromancer soldiers or whatever) - I think I put like 6-8 arrows into one from a window and it only made him hobble a bit. That did not inspire me into upgrading archery. Though later on I did manage to set one archer on fire with a single fire arrow, but not sure how because it didn't work on anyone else.
Post edited November 09, 2018 by kalirion
kalirion: Yup, your turn!
Wow really? I don't remember any horse riding in that game.
kalirion: Yup, your turn!
yogibeer: Wow really? I don't remember any horse riding in that game.
I cheated a bit - it's from the opening section (right after the tutorial) where you're riding into town. It's basically a semi-interactive cutscene since all you can do is look around.
Post edited November 09, 2018 by kalirion
yogibeer: Wow really? I don't remember any horse riding in that game.
kalirion: I cheated a bit - it's from the opening section (right after the tutorial) where you're riding into town. It's basically a semi-interactive cutscene since all you can do is look around.
If it wasn't for that white castle then I wouldn't have guessed it :) Seems that all the screenshots and videos I've seen of the game prominently features some massive castle with that kind of pale white colour.

Anyways, here's the next one:
Attachments:
atlantis.png (355 Kb)
Not enough people played this awesome game I see. Another 'pic'
Attachments:
wowsers.jpg (87 Kb)
I may be off the mark, but - SimCity 4?