It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Nope, not BS3.

It is a point&click adventure game. And you get to fight Indiana Jones' favorite enemies (no, not snakes).
Lost Horizon?
kalirion: Nope, not BS3.

It is a point&click adventure game. And you get to fight Indiana Jones' favorite enemies (no, not snakes).
SpeedBo: Lost Horizon?
Correct! Your turn!
I haven't played Lost Horizon yet is it any good?

Also next:
Attachments:
schnoz.jpg (103 Kb)
SpeedBo: I haven't played Lost Horizon yet is it any good?
From my brief review of it in the Games Finished thread:

"A by-the-numbers classic style adventure game with attractive 3d (for character models anyway) graphics and the typical class "adventure game" logic where you pretty much have to combine everything with everything. The game seemed aware of the fact that the players will randomly try things until something worked, to the point where the player character literally explained out loud the solution once you got it. Good thing there weren't too many "everythings" which is why I only needed to look up solutions twice. One of which times was because I forgot to use the "show all hotspots" key (a more modern adventure game function that I've really grown to love.) Didn't really care for the player character's [English] voice actor who spoke every line in the same calm, slightly sarcastic, tone that did its best to put me to sleep. "
SpeedBo: I haven't played Lost Horizon yet is it any good?
kalirion: From my brief review of it in the Games Finished thread:

"A by-the-numbers classic style adventure game with attractive 3d (for character models anyway) graphics and the typical class "adventure game" logic where you pretty much have to combine everything with everything. The game seemed aware of the fact that the players will randomly try things until something worked, to the point where the player character literally explained out loud the solution once you got it. Good thing there weren't too many "everythings" which is why I only needed to look up solutions twice. One of which times was because I forgot to use the "show all hotspots" key (a more modern adventure game function that I've really grown to love.) Didn't really care for the player character's [English] voice actor who spoke every line in the same calm, slightly sarcastic, tone that did its best to put me to sleep. "
Thanks for the mini review! It sounds like it might be alright but lacking in some areas.
Post edited September 28, 2018 by SpeedBo
I guess that was a bit too tough?
Attachments:
Looks like an AGS point & click adventure game? Not one I've played tho.
kalirion: Looks like an AGS point & click adventure game? Not one I've played tho.
I think it was made with AGS. But It's a legit for sale game, not a freebie.
kalirion: Looks like an AGS point & click adventure game? Not one I've played tho.
SpeedBo: I think it was made with AGS. But It's a legit for sale game, not a freebie.
Hmm, just cheated to find it. It's only on sale on itch.io, which explains why I never heard of it.
SpeedBo: I guess that was a bit too tough?
Captain Disaster in death has a million stomping boots
SpeedBo: I guess that was a bit too tough?
COF6666: Captain Disaster in death has a million stomping boots
Yes that's the one.
Next one:
Attachments:
game.png (430 Kb)
COF6666: Next one:
Renegade Ops
Austrobogulator: Renegade Ops
Nope
Haven't played it but my guess would be Men of War: Vietnam.