It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New one.
Attachments:
mariokart.jpg (170 Kb)
Post edited June 29, 2018 by zeffyr
zeffyr: New one.
Parkitect perhaps?
zeffyr: New one.
Matewis: Parkitect perhaps?
Sure it is :-) Your turn!
zeffyr: Sure it is :-) Your turn!
As a rct2 fan it definitely looks very interesting

Here's the next one :
Attachments:
zelda.png (33 Kb)
Dune?
MobiusArcher: Dune?
Well Dune 2, but close enough :) It's that saboteur unit I somehow never saw ingame.

Your turn.
Matewis: Well Dune 2, but close enough :) It's that saboteur unit I somehow never saw ingame.

Your turn.
Aww man. You should not have given that to me. I was really guessing Dune, not Dune 2, so I was just plain wrong.

But too late now. New game.
Attachments:
Matewis: Well Dune 2, but close enough :) It's that saboteur unit I somehow never saw ingame.

Your turn.
MobiusArcher: Aww man. You should not have given that to me. I was really guessing Dune, not Dune 2, so I was just plain wrong.

But too late now. New game.
Heavy Bullets... screenshots don't match.

Barony.... screenshots don't match.

Eldritch.... ding ding ding!
kalirion: Eldritch.... ding ding ding!
Correct.

Your right though, its hardly unique. There are an awful lot of these games. In this ones defense Im pretty sure it came out before the style got really popular. At the very least it was one of the earlier ones.
All right, try this little old not classic for size.
Attachments:
Big hint for those in the know, this game was in a recent bundle.
kalirion: Big hint for those in the know, this game was in a recent bundle.
Knew I recognised it from said Retro Bundle from Fanatical, REALLY old obscure game from Infogrames.

Mystical
kalirion: Big hint for those in the know, this game was in a recent bundle.
Iain: Knew I recognised it from said Retro Bundle from Fanatical, REALLY old obscure game from Infogrames.

Mystical
You got it!
Next one attached
Attachments:
dotc.gif (6 Kb)
Iain: Next one attached
Iron Lord