It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hint: this game's got 76/81 positive reviews on Steam. Or >90% positive of the 60 people who bought it on Steam.
So something super obscure.
Not hard to search for if you know how.
kalirion: Not hard to search for if you know how.
I thought it would be super easy to just search the furry tag. There isn't one for some reason. Steam has tags for EVERYTHING, except furries apparently. I don't know if that really seems weird to anyone else, but is seems super weird to me.
kalirion: Not hard to search for if you know how.
MobiusArcher: I thought it would be super easy to just search the furry tag. There isn't one for some reason. Steam has tags for EVERYTHING, except furries apparently. I don't know if that really seems weird to anyone else, but is seems super weird to me.
It's not actually a furry game, I merely happened to take a screenshot of a part where the party is split and the furry and the scaley are together.

Fuller party screenshot attached
Attachments:
Despite the 3/4 view battle perspective, this is actually an RPG Maker game.
I searched it up, which sort of feels like cheating, but oh well. Even then I wasn't having much luck until the RPG maker hint. That was the clue I needed to finally find the game in a search. It looks like its Echoes of Aetheria. It looks lot better than what I expect to see in an RPG Maker game. I always skip over them, so I didn't realize they could have such cool and fully animated combat systems. I guess I just assumed that the software never got any better over the long time its been around. Seems kind of stupid of me in hindsight, but I just didn't think about it ever.
MobiusArcher: It looks like its Echoes of Aetheria. It looks lot better than what I expect to see in an RPG Maker game.
Yup, you got it!

It's a very cool game. I haven't seen that kind of battle view used in any other game using the engine, I don't think it comes standard with it.
Here we go! Its yet another one of these cube games.
Attachments:
factorioa.jpg (436 Kb)
factoriob.jpg (456 Kb)
MobiusArcher: Here we go! Its yet another one of these cube games.
It looks like FortressCraft
Cadaver747: It looks like FortressCraft
It does look like FortressCraft. Your go.
Here you go
Attachments:
It sort of looks like what I would expect a 16-bit console version of Tempest to look. I doubt thats a real thing though.
Cadaver747: Here you go
Star Goose!
Densetsu: Star Goose!
Correct, it's your turn