It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New hint.
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: New hint.
Boppin'
The Cool Spot
Densetsu: Boppin'
I'm sure you are right
Indeed, your go.
Ghorpm: I'm sure you are right
Alligatorcon: Indeed, your go.
Thanks for the heads up.

Here's the next:
Attachments:
Pitfall, The Mayan Adventure

AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!!! XD
tinyE: Pitfall, The Mayan Adventure

AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!!! XD
Correct, your turn! :)
Here we go.
Attachments:
attack.jpg (171 Kb)
I have no idea, but that's gotta be an Apple II game, right?
Austrobogulator: I have no idea, but that's gotta be an Apple II game, right?
Yeah, I'm sure of it as well but I don't know many Apple II games and I don't remember seeing something like this on C64 so I guess it was not released for it.
been four days. I'll post one more pic that should give it away and in a day if no one gets it I'll fold. And yes it is an Apple// game.

I actually used this game in this thread a couple of years ago and someone got it within a few minutes. :P
Attachments:
combat.jpg (20 Kb)
It looks like a loading screen from one of the old SSI War Games, definitely not from Beach Head on something other than C64
tinyE: been four days. I'll post one more pic that should give it away and in a day if no one gets it I'll fold. And yes it is an Apple// game.

I actually used this game in this thread a couple of years ago and someone got it within a few minutes. :P
Choplifter or Battle Valley
Post edited December 05, 2017 by Iain
Iain: It looks like a loading screen from one of the old SSI War Games, definitely not from Beach Head on something other than C64
tinyE: been four days. I'll post one more pic that should give it away and in a day if no one gets it I'll fold. And yes it is an Apple// game.

Iain: Choplifter or Battle Valley
SOOOOOOOOO close

but not quite
Iain: It looks like a loading screen from one of the old SSI War Games, definitely not from Beach Head on something other than C64

Choplifter or Battle Valley
tinyE: SOOOOOOOOO close

but not quite
I did a bit of Google Fu as I didn't know the game and actually found out what it is, will see if someone gets it over the next day or so and if not will name it.