It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: Hugo?
No
Iain: I'm thinking Prehistorik
And no
Post edited October 03, 2017 by Ghorpm
zeffyr:
Ghorpm: No
Iain:
Ghorpm: And no
One of the "Putt-Putt" games?
Ghorpm: No

And no
phandom: One of the "Putt-Putt" games?
And once agai no

I will post a hint soon
A hint is here, should be much easier now
Attachments:
dino.jpg (216 Kb)
Ghorpm: A hint is here, should be much easier now
I think the game "aged" well and the dine plays with "stones", so my guess is "Stone Age".
Ghorpm: A hint is here, should be much easier now
pirateoftheah: I think the game "aged" well and the dine plays with "stones", so my guess is "Stone Age".
Yup, that's the one! I really enjoy the elaborate puzzles, especially at later levels. Your turn!
pirateoftheah: I think the game "aged" well and the dine plays with "stones", so my guess is "Stone Age".
Ghorpm: Yup, that's the one! I really enjoy the elaborate puzzles, especially at later levels. Your turn!
Thank you! :)

I agree with you, I liked that game too, however I was not smart enough for solving the puzzles when I was a kid. I only discovered the first few levels at that time.

And for everyone attached the new puzzle.
Attachments:
New hint with picture: after a brief flying the fluffy pet is looking for something useful in the fridge.
Attachments:
cool.png (264 Kb)
pirateoftheah: New hint with picture: after a brief flying the fluffy pet is looking for something useful in the fridge.
Who framed Roger Rabbit??
pirateoftheah: New hint with picture: after a brief flying the fluffy pet is looking for something useful in the fridge.
Hare Raising Havoc
PaterAlf: Who framed Roger Rabbit??
Roger Rabbit was a good guess, but this is his another game.

Austrobogulator: Hare Raising Havoc
Correct, it is indeed Hare Raising Havoc. Your turn!

It was quite a funny game. Even if I never managed to get through the kitchen...:)
PaterAlf: Who framed Roger Rabbit??
pirateoftheah: Roger Rabbit was a good guess, but this is his another game.

Austrobogulator: Hare Raising Havoc
pirateoftheah: Correct, it is indeed Hare Raising Havoc. Your turn!

It was quite a funny game. Even if I never managed to get through the kitchen...:)
Okay, next one.
Attachments:
It's a recent browser-based game.
Reigns?
zeffyr: Reigns?
Nope, the gameplay is very different. Also, it's a sequel/remake of another browser-based game.