It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Slaugh_: Yes it is ! Your turn... :-)
Austrobogulator: I guess I guessed well.

Next one:
That's looks incredibly familiar. 'The Incredible Machine' perhaps?

Next one:
Matewis: That's looks incredibly familiar. 'The Incredible Machine' perhaps?
Close...

As I said, the filename is a bit of a clue.
Austrobogulator: Close...

As I said, the filename is a bit of a clue.
Isn't it TIM 3.0? If so I think it should be Matewis' turn because he guessed the series correctly
It is TIM3. I'd say you got it, because you specified the exact game. But either of you can have the next go, I don't mind.
Does someone know this very old game?:

Probably MS-DOS, Windows 95 or older: A little man in a house. 2D (maybe even just in black-white). You could do different things in this house, like ringing at the house door or ringing the telephone, and then the man responds to your actions, like open the door. You could not control the man himself, just do things in the house and he does something in response.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by Cifer84
Cifer84: Does someone know this very old game?:

Probably MS-DOS, Windows 95 or older: A little man in a house. 2D (maybe even just in black-white). You could do different things in this house, like ringing at the house door or ringing the telephone, and then the man responds to your actions, like open the door. You could not control the man himself, just do things in the house and he does something in response.
Hello Cifer84

This thread is for a forum game, where you have to guess the game from a picture that gets posted, whoever guesses correctly then gets to post the next picture & so on & so forth.

The game you may be thinking of is Little Computer People though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8JaHD16lPI
Cifer84: Does someone know this very old game?:

Bodgeit: Hello Cifer84

This thread is for a forum game, where you have to guess the game from a picture that gets posted, whoever guesses correctly then gets to post the next picture & so on & so forth.

Oh okay, I didn't know. I think you are right, Little Computer People or a game very similar to this was the one I had seen as a child, thank you!!
Bodgeit: Hello Cifer84

Cifer84: Oh okay, I didn't know. I think you are right, Little Computer People or a game very similar to this was the one I had seen as a child, thank you!!
Not a problem, the very title of the thread does make it sound like a place to ask about an old game you forgot the name of :).

Next one:
It's your turn now :)
Ghorpm: It's your turn now :)
Cool :) I'll put up something in a little while
Ok here's the new one. I think the game is pretty well known, so hopefully this won't be hard.
Attachments:
pong.jpg (69 Kb)
Cookie Clicker?
Austrobogulator: Cookie Clicker?
Yep, with all the grandma types displayed. Your turn!
Okay, another browser game:
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay, another browser game:
The Coma game?