It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pirateoftheah: I am quite sure this is Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle.
Proof from Mobygames.
Ghorpm: Yup. Your turn!
Thank you, Ghorpm for the turn and the good game choice!

The new riddle may be a lesser known game so I did not distort it.

i agree the Rescue Rangers was quite a repetitive game, maybe three different levels were included, but in my childhood it was very funny. Evading the dropped slimes and escaping the robo-dogs in the first few levels were always exciting. Although I never was smart enough to finish the game.
Attachments:
fighters.jpg (122 Kb)
pirateoftheah: The new riddle may be a lesser known game so I did not distort it.
Looked familiar, so I paged through Steam 2D Fighters.

Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm

BTW the reason to obscure is not so that it's harder to figure out, but so that it's harder for image search tools to match the image. For example, Google Images easily recognizes this one.
Post edited March 21, 2017 by kalirion
pirateoftheah: The new riddle may be a lesser known game so I did not distort it.
kalirion: Looked familiar, so I paged through Steam 2D Fighters.

Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm

BTW the reason to obscure is not so that it's harder to figure out, but so that it's harder for image search tools to match the image. For example, Google Images easily recognizes this one.
Correct solution, your turn! :)

I agree with the obscure method as it forces the players to make some effort for solving the puzzle. Just in this case I was not sure if this relatively new and less-popular game would be solved, so I left an easy option for the curious (or desperate) viewers. I am glad you searched for the solution in the traditional way and definitely earned the next puzzle's right. Next time it will be more difficult. :)
Ok, next one!

I made sure this one can't be googleimaged or tineyed, and didn't bother obscuring anything (what tool/site do you guys use to do that anyway?)
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, next one!

I made sure this one can't be googleimaged or tineyed, and didn't bother obscuring anything (what tool/site do you guys use to do that anyway?)
I use various tools but can personally recommend Gimp for 2D image manipulation and IrfanView for basic edits as I use them most frequently for various purposes. Gimp especially is very versatile, and they're both free.

Other than that I always have Blender installed. It is also free, brilliant tool, but to get used to it demands commitment simply because it offers so many possibilities.

Cloudbuilt

Austrobogulator: Cloudbuilt
Correct, your turn!
This is probably a bit too hard, but I gotta post it.
Attachments:
doom.png (34 Kb)
Austrobogulator: This is probably a bit too hard, but I gotta post it.
Carmageddon?
phandom: Carmageddon?
Nope. This is very much an atypical screenshot. It's part of a hidden menu option.
its like "toasty!"

Seems slightly familiar, Its a XXI century video game?
Post edited March 22, 2017 by nicohvc
The game was released five years ago.
Can it be McPixel?
Ghorpm: Can it be McPixel?
Not McPixel, it's from a very, very different game.
This will probably make it a bit easy - but it's a biographical game.