It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, this might be a hard one (or not, I dunno)...
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay, this might be a hard one (or not, I dunno)...
Vlak?
Austrobogulator: Okay, this might be a hard one (or not, I dunno)...
nicohvc: Vlak?
Yep. That's it.

(Maybe I should have made it harder to reverse image search).
nicohvc: Vlak?
Austrobogulator: Yep. That's it.

Maybe or scratch with colors the original screenshot with photoshop, gimp, paintNet or the software of your preference. Filters kills google and thats fantastic but also changes everything. It depends on the game or if u want that everybody has the chance or only those who have played it.

Another game!
Attachments:

nicohvc: Maybe or scratch with colors the original screenshot with photoshop, gimp, paintNet or the software of your preference. Filters kills google and thats fantastic but also changes everything. It depends on the game or if u want that everybody has the chance or only those who have played it.
I'd rather keep my images unaltered.

I usually like to work under the assumption that people are playing fairly and not just reverse searching.

nicohvc: Maybe or scratch with colors the original screenshot with photoshop, gimp, paintNet or the software of your preference. Filters kills google and thats fantastic but also changes everything. It depends on the game or if u want that everybody has the chance or only those who have played it.

Another game!
No idea yet. Is it a game for handheld console?

Another game!
Densetsu: No idea yet. Is it a game for handheld console?
No but this game was available just for 2 consoles. It wasn't ported to any other platform.
hint: the game was released on sega saturn and sony playstation.
new hint: the game is based on a famous manga/anime
DBZ: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu
LexRoost: DBZ: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu
that's the game! :) your turn
Game where everyone worships beings, who destroy cities and whole worlds on a daily basis.
Attachments:
dune?)
No:)

Genre is puzzle-action.
This was a second entry in the series.
Most of the series were sony consoles exlusives, with only one game being on xbox360, and some later titles being on ios and android.
LexRoost: No:)

Genre is puzzle-action.
This was a second entry in the series.
Most of the series were sony consoles exlusives, with only one game being on xbox360, and some later titles being on ios and android.
we love katamari?