It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good. I have been a bit disappointed with decreasing difficulty level of games in this thread. Therefore I decided to put it back on the right track.

Behold the most difficult (so far) game to guess.

Good luck. You will need it.
Attachments:
pokooj: Good. I have been a bit disappointed with decreasing difficulty level of games in this thread. Therefore I decided to put it back on the right track.

Sonic the Hedgehog!
Not even close.

If the right answer will not be given before end of the year, I will post some hints then.
pokooj: Good. I have been a bit disappointed with decreasing difficulty level of games in this thread. Therefore I decided to put it back on the right track.

Supra Mayro Bross
Post edited December 20, 2016 by Exoanthrope
Guys, have you tried this one before?
that was my 1st "mario", LOL (yeah I've got a PC first) Then I've got my 1st famicom clone and can try the real super mario bros

Sorry for the offtopic. If the trivia isn't Sonic the Hedgehog then I will try space invaders
nicohvc: Guys, have you tried this one before?
The version I played the most of :)
nicohvc: Guys, have you tried this one before?
that was my 1st "mario", LOL (yeah I've got a PC first) Then I've got my 1st famicom clone and can try the real super mario bros

Sorry for the offtopic. If the trivia isn't Sonic the Hedgehog then I will try space invaders
Sorry, not correct. But you are getting closer.

Exoanthrope: Supra Mayro Bross
No, sorry. Not even remotely close.
Post edited December 20, 2016 by pokooj
Its got to be Great Giana Sisters

http://www.lemon64.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/games/details.php%3FID%3D1091

As you might know, I have a whole heap of screenshots lined up.

Possibly the most jpegged up image of Super Mario Bros.

Um, anyway, I'm just going to have my go.
Attachments:
fallout.png (21 Kb)
Post edited December 20, 2016 by Austrobogulator

Austrobogulator: As you might know, I have a whole heap of screenshots lined up.

Sanctuary RPG? I'm still having my unredeemed steam key but I've lost my redeemed copy on Desura

otherwise a real old retro text rpg
Austrobogulator: As you might know, I have a whole heap of screenshots lined up.

nicohvc: Sanctuary RPG? I'm still having my unredeemed steam key but I've lost my redeemed copy on Desura

Not Sanctuary RPG. It's much older.
nicohvc: Sanctuary RPG? I'm still having my unredeemed steam key but I've lost my redeemed copy on Desura

Austrobogulator: Not Sanctuary RPG. It's much older.
Alphaman
Is that the old 1984 Mastertronic game based on Monty Pythons Quest for the Holy Grail

Its just the can of spam that kind of makes me think on that!
Austrobogulator: Not Sanctuary RPG. It's much older.
nicohvc: Alphaman
Yep!
nicohvc: Alphaman
Austrobogulator: Yep!
Hint: Another game available on GOG
Attachments:
Post edited December 21, 2016 by nicohvc