It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Ok, next one:
Mr.Caine: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
You got it! Your turn.
Here we go
Attachments:
Is it Silicon Knights' horror masterpiece, Eternal Darkness?

edit: I don't know why I phrased that as a question, since I know it definitely is and I certainly don't know why I didn't quote you so you'd know there was a guess. I'm quite stupid like that, I suppose.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: Is it Silicon Knights' horror masterpiece, Eternal Darkness?

edit: I don't know why I phrased that as a question, since I know it definitely is and I certainly don't know why I didn't quote you so you'd know there was a guess. I'm quite stupid like that, I suppose.
Correct. Your turn.
Alright, I had the forethought to do a search of the thread to check if this one had been run previously and it didn't appear to be (though my initial choice had, just not in the form of a "traditional" screenshot) so, with any luck this won't be too easy (then again, who am I to say?).

A disclaimer though - I did some very slight lightening on the image (as much as I want to say it's a direct capture of my own, I can't) because it was fairly dark originally. I'm hoping it otherwise isn't too much of a pain to guess.
Attachments:
TheMonkofDestiny: I did some very slight lightening on the image (as much as I want to say it's a direct capture of my own, I can't) because it was fairly dark originally. I'm hoping it otherwise isn't too much of a pain to guess.
Looks like a cutscene from Omikron: The Nomad Soul...
_Slaugh_: Looks like a cutscene from Omikron: The Nomad Soul...
Good guess (I'm kinda surprised no one has previously put that game up before in this thread as well), but that isn't it.
I don't want to stall this thread for too long, so I'll post a clue:

The game was released the same year as Omikron: The Nomad Soul on console.
TheMonkofDestiny: I don't want to stall this thread for too long, so I'll post a clue:
The game was released the same year as Omikron: The Nomad Soul on console.
Fighting Force 2 ?
_Slaugh_: Fighting Force 2 ?
Another good guess but that it isn't it. You're close though, in terms of it being a game released on the Dreamcast.
Wow this game has been carrying on for a while.
Smannesman: Wow this game has been carrying on for a while.
It's too hard to tell, the screenshot is just too dim. The dude needs to post another one.
zeogold: It's too hard to tell, the screenshot is just too dim. The dude needs to post another one.
That game is very dark, he even tried brightening it a bit.
low rated
zeogold: It's too hard to tell, the screenshot is just too dim. The dude needs to post another one.
Smannesman: That game is very dark, he even tried brightening it a bit.
Then he just needs to post another one in general since none of us are picking up on it. Most I could do was Google "Dreamcast 1999 games" and I'm STILL in the dark (pun intended).
zeogold: Then he just needs to post another one in general since none of us are picking up on it. Most I could do was Google "Dreamcast 1999 games" and I'm STILL in the dark (pun intended).
Ah well I actually saw a Replay of this fairly recently, otherwise I'd probably never recognize it either.