It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Not earth 2150 no, and not a strategy game either.
tinyE: The thing is, I have that box, but it is in storage out in the barn and it's currently snowing so I'm trying to remember all the games I have boxes for that I also have in here. :P
A bit off-topic but I think I'm gonna start a big-box thread again. There have been such threads in the past, but what I'd love to see are high-res images of individual boxes, front and back, so that you can read all of the text glorifying the game. In fact, I think I'll do that now!

Next hint:
Attachments:
ingame.jpg (33 Kb)
Matewis: Ok, perhaps we should simply continue? Here's a next one, take from a screenshot on the back of the game's box:
I remember all the Wing Commanders had boxes like that. Maybe Wing Commander IV?
Reminds me a lot of a certain game that was just removed from GOG.
Matewis: Ok, perhaps we should simply continue? Here's a next one, take from a screenshot on the back of the game's box:
Exoanthrope: I remember all the Wing Commanders had boxes like that. Maybe Wing Commander IV?
Yup, it's from Wing Commander IV. It shows the last ship in the game that you can pilot, which has a special cloaking ability.

Your turn!
Attachments:
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Matewis
Here's a new one, maybe a little obscure.
Attachments:
Exoanthrope: Here's a new one, maybe a little obscure.
Aha! It's Obscure 3!
phandom: Aha! It's Obscure 3!
Haha, I would love for that series to get another sequel.

But my game actually is a sequel too, for arcade and Dreamcast, and the first game was for arcade and PS1.

Edit: Another screenshot, too.
Attachments:
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Exoanthrope
phandom: Aha! It's Obscure 3!
Exoanthrope: Haha, I would love for that series to get another sequel.

But my game actually is a sequel too, for arcade and Dreamcast, and the first game was for arcade and PS1.

Well, it's been 3 days and nobody recognized it, so I cheated by googling that phrase and came up with

Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein ?
Exoanthrope: Haha, I would love for that series to get another sequel.

kalirion: Well, it's been 3 days and nobody recognized it, so I cheated by googling that phrase and came up with

Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein ?
That is of course correct. :P Your turn!

I was hoping someone would recognise it, it's a pretty fun little fighting game.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
Makes me think of one of the Anomaly games? Anomaly Korea??
Austrobogulator: Makes me think of one of the Anomaly games? Anomaly Korea??
Nope
Oh no.. that game. :P
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Looks like something from Ubisoft.
My guess: Assassin's Creed Unity
kalirion: Ok, next one:
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified