It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What? Me? Uh, thing is...and I'm gonna sound like a total dope for this...I have no idea how to take screenshots. And even at that, I have a feeling that you guys would guess 90% of the games I've got without any effort. Riddles, I'm good at. Technology, I am not.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by zeogold
zeogold: What? Me? Uh, thing is...and I'm gonna sound like a total dope for this...I have no idea how to take screenshots. And even at that, I have a feeling that you guys would guess 90% of the games I've got without any effort. Riddles, I'm good at. Technology, I am not.
just press the "prnt" button on your keyboard(next to F12), that takes the current screen into memory. Just paste this into paint, gimp or whatever you prefer and then save the pic.
low rated
zeogold: What? Me? Uh, thing is...and I'm gonna sound like a total dope for this...I have no idea how to take screenshots. And even at that, I have a feeling that you guys would guess 90% of the games I've got without any effort. Riddles, I'm good at. Technology, I am not.
Naszrador: just press the "prnt" button on your keyboard(next to F12), that takes the current screen into memory. Just paste this into paint, gimp or whatever you prefer and then save the pic.
Doesn't seem to be working for me, so I'm just gonna rip it from the internet. I do own and have played the game it's from, though.
http://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/20/19104/tin2.png
zeogold: I have no idea how to take screenshots.
 ▪  How to Take Videos & Screenshots of Games in Windows
low rated
zeogold: I have no idea how to take screenshots.
_Slaugh_: How to Take Videos & Screenshots of Games in Windows
Oh, didn't realize I had to press the Windows button, too. NOW it works, but it's kind of a bit late. At least I'll know for the future. Plus, the picture I posted makes it a little trickier because it's so vague (and the URL doesn't give it away, either).
Post edited December 12, 2015 by zeogold
Weird, "ALT+PrtScr" almost never fails me with a game, though I'm on Windows 7, not 8/10.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by kalirion
kalirion: Weird, "ALT+PrtScr" almost never fails me with a game, though I'm on Windows 7, not 8/10.
Have you tried that in Starcarft or the first Age of Empires?
Trippy effect!
zeogold: Doesn't seem to be working for me, so I'm just gonna rip it from the internet. I do own and have played the game it's from, though.
Although I haven't played them, I instantly recognized it as one of the Sherlock Holmes FMV games. A quick lookup to Indiedb tells me it's the second one: Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Case 2 (The Case of the Tin Soldier).
low rated
zeogold: Doesn't seem to be working for me, so I'm just gonna rip it from the internet. I do own and have played the game it's from, though.
muntdefems: Although I haven't played them, I instantly recognized it as one of the Sherlock Holmes FMV games. A quick lookup to Indiedb tells me it's the second one: Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Case 2 (The Case of the Tin Soldier).
And there we have it. Your turn.
New game to guess! It's one of the several games I'm currently playing in parallel.
Attachments:
smb3.png (225 Kb)
Pretty sure that one is on my wishlist.
muntdefems: New game to guess! It's one of the several games I'm currently playing in parallel.
Shot in the dark: Odallus?
muntdefems: New game to guess! It's one of the several games I'm currently playing in parallel.
Lufia?
hmmm
Austrobogulator: Shot in the dark: Odallus?
mikopotato: Lufia?
hmmm
No to both. New hint.
Attachments:
recover.png (21 Kb)
mikopotato: Lufia?
hmmm
muntdefems: No to both. New hint.
Shovel Knight.