It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bump
Hint: F-zero
The Next Penelope.

REDVWIN
Post edited July 10, 2015 by REDVWIN
REDVWIN: The Next Penelope.

REDVWIN
Good, your turn now :)
Thanks. A great example of a game Made with Construct 2!

My turn now.

A game I doubted that would be on the GOG catalogue... reinstalled it just to take this screenshot but had to do it via DOSBox (can't use Win95 ver on my W8.1 64bit machine).

"It didn't age so well".

REDVWIN
Attachments:
antique.jpg (85 Kb)
REDVWIN: Thanks. A great example of a game Made with Construct 2!

My turn now.

A game I doubted that would be on the GOG catalogue... reinstalled it just to take this screenshot but had to do it via DOSBox (can't use Win95 ver on my W8.1 64bit machine).

"It didn't age so well".

REDVWIN
Time Commando?
REDVWIN: Thanks. A great example of a game Made with Construct 2!

My turn now.

"It didn't age so well".

REDVWIN
Austrobogulator: Time Commando?
Correct, Austrobogulator.

It's your turn! ^^

REDVWIN
Austrobogulator: Time Commando?
REDVWIN: Correct, Austrobogulator.

It's your turn! ^^

REDVWIN
Okay, here's another cropped image, but don't fret, you guys definitely know this one.
Attachments:
amnesia.png (17 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay, here's another cropped image, but don't fret, you guys definitely know this one.
Doesn't ring a bell. :P
REDVWIN: Correct, Austrobogulator.

It's your turn! ^^

REDVWIN
Austrobogulator: Okay, here's another cropped image, but don't fret, you guys definitely know this one.
X-Com (the original one)?
Fever_Discordia: X-Com (the original one)?
Yep :D

It's used for the hidden movement screen (among other things).
OK thought of this ancient relic because Wimbledon:
Attachments:
Oops, sorry, didn't mean to kill the game!
This one was 8-But only (C64, Spectrum, Amstrad and MSX) The screenshot is from the Amstrad version because it looks brighter and more vibrant than the C64 although C64 is the only format the sequel came out on, apparently

As an old 8-bit game I doubt if anyone cares too much about the rights but if they did they would probably be with Blue Moon Red Owl these days, failing that Interplay
Fever_Discordia: Oops, sorry, didn't mean to kill the game!
It was enough to bump it, I didn't need any more information to recognize the game :)

Bounder
Fever_Discordia: Oops, sorry, didn't mean to kill the game!
Ghorpm: It was enough to bump it, I didn't need any more information to recognize the game :)

Bounder
Yeppers - your go!