It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Enemies get stuck on corners loads in Arena too though - not sure how Daggerfall is for that, haven't got to it yet...

Anyways - NEXT!
Ghorpm: Dino cows = Ravensword Shadowlands, I didn't even have to watch your screenshot (but sure I did check that because sometimes name of a file is just a joke)
That's the one - Like Skyrim only on your Android device! Now on Steam! Which defeats the entire point!
Still it's OK enough in a generic ass way...(except for the Dino Cows of course - they're fairly un-generic!)
Ghorpm: Dino cows = Ravensword Shadowlands, I didn't even have to watch your screenshot (but sure I did check that because sometimes name of a file is just a joke)
Fever_Discordia: That's the one - Like Skyrim only on your Android device! Now on Steam! Which defeats the entire point!
Still it's OK enough in a generic ass way...(except for the Dino Cows of course - they're fairly un-generic!)
Yeah, I wouldn't like to play it on PC. On Android it was decent enough because I don't mind grinding that much during a boring journey but otherwise...

Next one. Cropped because otherwise it would be too easy. I guess it'll be easy anyway.
Attachments:
barrel.jpg (11 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: That's the one - Like Skyrim only on your Android device! Now on Steam! Which defeats the entire point!
Ghorpm: Yeah, I wouldn't like to play it on PC. On Android it was decent enough because I don't mind grinding that much during a boring journey but otherwise...

Next one. Cropped because otherwise it would be too easy. I guess it'll be easy anyway.
*Looks at the hole in the barrel with a suspicious face*
Ghorpm: Yeah, I wouldn't like to play it on PC. On Android it was decent enough because I don't mind grinding that much during a boring journey but otherwise...

Okay fine...I guess I can have another go.

Jones in the Fast Lane

Austrobogulator: Okay fine...I guess I can have another go.

Jones in the Fast Lane
Yes, it's your turn. Is it to much to ask for a normal game? ;P
Austrobogulator: Okay fine...I guess I can have another go.

Jones in the Fast Lane
Ghorpm: Yes, it's your turn. Is it to much to ask for a normal game? ;P
This one has fewer detached body parts, but I'm still going with the CGA theme.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: This one has fewer detached body parts, but I'm still going with the CGA theme.
Better, thanks ;P

The way you phrased it: "CGA theme" seems to suggest that it's not an actual CGA game but an indie game with retro graphics. On the other hand I tend to overthink a lot so perhaps not.
Austrobogulator: This one has fewer detached body parts, but I'm still going with the CGA theme.
Just looking at the screenshot of that game gives me the urge to win it.
kalirion: Just looking at the screenshot of that game gives me the urge to win it.
kalirion: Just looking at the screenshot of that game gives me the urge to win it.
Subtle. :D
So that's You Have to Win the Game, right? I particularly like the CRT screen emulation that game has, I set up all of my DOSBox games to use something similar.
Exoanthrope: So that's You Have to Win the Game, right? I particularly like the CRT screen emulation that game has, I set up all of my DOSBox games to use something similar.
Yes it is. I love my pixels pure, so no filters for me.

Anyway, your go.
Austrobogulator: I love my pixels pure, so no filters for me.
Understandable. But I like to use all the filters.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: I love my pixels pure, so no filters for me.
Exoanthrope: Understandable. But I like to use all the filters.
Needs more sepia.

Anyway, Llamatron, but I'm all out of games, so the next turn is up for grabs :P
Austrobogulator: Anyway, Llamatron, but I'm all out of games, so the next turn is up for grabs :P
Correct!
But you find the good games. Like Astrotit. XD