It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A little bump, this mystery needs to be solved.
Alright this should be a pretty big hint, it´s for the Lynx.
Smannesman: Alright this should be a pretty big hint, it´s for the Lynx.
It did help. A lot!

Scrapyard Dog
Smannesman: Alright this should be a pretty big hint, it´s for the Lynx.
Ghorpm: It did help. A lot!

Scrapyard Dog
Correct, I think it was pretty difficult.. that or I just didn´t like it very much.
Your turn!
I wonder if you can recognize this horse? ;) If not I'll post another screenshot showing something more then just a unit.
Attachments:
troy.png (12 Kb)
Ghorpm: I wonder if you can recognize this horse? ;) If not I'll post another screenshot showing something more then just a unit.
looks like a virus...
Ghorpm: I wonder if you can recognize this horse? ;) If not I'll post another screenshot showing something more then just a unit.
kalirion: looks like a virus...
But from which game? :D
Sorry, I forgot to upload another image. I hope it'll be easier now.
Attachments:
eador.jpg (203 Kb)
Ghorpm: Sorry, I forgot to upload another image. I hope it'll be easier now.
Bastion?
Ghorpm: Sorry, I forgot to upload another image. I hope it'll be easier now.
Fever_Discordia: Bastion?
Nope :)

Obviously it's neither Eador but at least genre is the same (more or less) ;)
Ghorpm: Nope :)

Looks like Skyward Collapse. :)
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Ghorpm: Nope :)

Exoanthrope: Looks like Skyward Collapse. :)
Damn, I was so close, thinking "Could this be that one by Arcen Games?", and then I just looked up A Valley Without Wind and realized the screenshots look different. Why do they have to give their games names this similar anyway! "Sky", "Wind", I didn't even think about the possibility of two different games, both with grid-based building components on top of it ... :D
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: Damn, I was so close, thinking "Could this be that one by Arcen Games?", and then I just looked up A Valley Without Wind and realized the screenshots look different. Why do they have to give their games names this similar anyway! "Sky", "Wind", I didn't even think about the possibility of two different games, both with grid-based building components on top of it ... :D
I had no idea, I just Googled "Indie turn based strategy" and it was the fifth image result. I never heard of it before. I fail at all forms of strategy games. :D
Not sure if I should wait for confirmation....
Leroux: Damn, I was so close, thinking "Could this be that one by Arcen Games?", and then I just looked up A Valley Without Wind and realized the screenshots look different. Why do they have to give their games names this similar anyway! "Sky", "Wind", I didn't even think about the possibility of two different games, both with grid-based building components on top of it ... :D
Exoanthrope: I had no idea, I just Googled "Indie turn based strategy" and it was the fifth image result. I never heard of it before. I fail at all forms of strategy games. :D
Not sure if I should wait for confirmation....
on't wait it's totally Skyward Collapse! Oh, crap too late you waited anyway ;P
Ghorpm: on't wait it's totally Skyward Collapse! Oh, crap too late you waited anyway ;P
I've been trying to figure out how to get this game running the whole time anyway.
The best I got so far is the menu, maybe someone can recognise it from that?

Edit: Screw it, to Moby Games!
Attachments:
help!.png (83 Kb)
myst.png (228 Kb)
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Exoanthrope