It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: What is this game?
toxicTom: Ha! Legend of the Seven Paladins! The first commercial Build-Engine game (so Shadow Warrior was not that far off) - and without a licence no less.

AFAIK it was never officially released. Just a demo. The full version was then leaked into the BBS of the time.
Right you are, it' your turn!
Ok, this should be easy.
Attachments:
noodles.jpg (153 Kb)
toxicTom: Ok, this should be easy.
System Shock 2!
I've never seen it looking this good though. What mod is this?
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Matewis
Matewis: System Shock 2!
I've never seen it looking this good though. What mod is this?
Totally correct :-). I basically went through this list.

Your turn!
Cool, here is the next one. Also easy:
Attachments:
qq.jpg (47 Kb)
Matewis: Cool, here is the next one. Also easy:
"You know what would look better on your nose?"
"What?"
"The Bar"
JMich: "You know what would look better on your nose?"
"What?"
"The Bar"
Hehe yup, can't wait for Full Throttle to show up here - your turn!
New one.
Attachments:
1.jpg (44 Kb)
2.jpg (57 Kb)
JMich: New one.
Is this that remake / spiritual successor thing? Did that get finished in the end then?
Dude.... Rocket Jockey! I have been looking for a copy of this for YEARS!
Fever_Discordia: Is this that remake / spiritual successor thing? Did that get finished in the end then?
This was one of my favorite games from long ago... though I only ever had the trial. It came on a CD with other games like Skynet and American Gladiator.
Post edited November 07, 2014 by Zacron
Zacron: Dude.... Rocket Jockey! I have been looking for a copy of this for YEARS!
Fever_Discordia: Is this that remake / spiritual successor thing? Did that get finished in the end then?
Zacron: This was one of my favorite games from long ago... though I only ever had the trial. It came on a CD with other games like Skynet and American Gladiator.
Oh yeah, yeah, I just thought the graphics were a bit good and hi-res to be the original - thought it was that attempted remake / 'spiritual successor' that got touted a while back but then came to nothing - here it is - 'Sprocket Junkie'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgflbroehco
Post edited November 07, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Zacron: Dude.... Rocket Jockey! I have been looking for a copy of this for YEARS!

This was one of my favorite games from long ago... though I only ever had the trial. It came on a CD with other games like Skynet and American Gladiator.
Fever_Discordia: Oh yeah, yeah, I just thought the graphics were a bit good and hi-res to be the original - thought it was that attempted remake / 'spiritual successor' that got touted a while back but then came to nothing - here it is - 'Sprocket Junkie'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgflbroehco
I forgot all about Sprocket Junkie.
Once JMich confirms, I'll upload another one.
Definitely Rocket Jockey - 640x480 was the "high res" that it ran at :)

I used to have a CD of the game, but misplaced it somewhere, which was too bad because even though it had major issues with modern systems, the redbook audio tracks on it were amazing!
Zacron: Once JMich confirms, I'll upload another one.
Just like LucasArts, confirmed.
Your turn.
Zacron: Once JMich confirms, I'll upload another one.
JMich: Just like LucasArts, confirmed.
Your turn.
Nice.

Here we go. Took this screenshot last night.
Attachments: