It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I wonder if anybody recognizes this... if not I'll post something else later
Probably not, but maybe Primal Rage?
Ghorpm: I wonder if anybody recognizes this... if not I'll post something else later
kalirion: Probably not, but maybe Primal Rage?
Nope, definitely not this game
Is that some kind of abstract metaphorical representation of what the game is about, or............is that a real screenshot of a flying T-Rex head atop a mountain watching over the lesser creatures? :P
LoboBlanco: Is that some kind of abstract metaphorical representation of what the game is about, or............is that a real screenshot of a flying T-Rex head atop a mountain watching over the lesser creatures? :P
It's a real screenshot :D

As a hint I may add that I've captured it form the intro and the T-Rex is not really watching over anything. His had was simply chopped off a few seconds earlier :)
Let's try something else :) This time directly from the game
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Let's try something else :) This time directly from the game
Is it Bermuda Syndrome? I only played it once a long time ago, but it certainly looks visually similar, quite distinctive even for a 90's game. I'm not sure if there was more than one.
Ghorpm: Let's try something else :) This time directly from the game
JJjoinut99: Is it Bermuda Syndrome? I only played it once a long time ago, but it certainly looks visually similar, quite distinctive even for a 90's game. I'm not sure if there was more than one.
Of course it is! Your turn now. And for those who would like to see a glory of a flying T-Rex head: watch the intro!

And don't forget to vote for it: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/bermuda_syndrome
JJjoinut99: Is it Bermuda Syndrome? I only played it once a long time ago, but it certainly looks visually similar, quite distinctive even for a 90's game. I'm not sure if there was more than one.
Ghorpm: Of course it is! Your turn now. And for those who would like to see a glory of a flying T-Rex head: watch the intro!

And don't forget to vote for it: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/bermuda_syndrome
Alright! Added a vote too, because I'd be quite interested in checking it out again if it makes it to GOG.

And here comes my one.
Attachments:
chilly.jpg (61 Kb)
Ghorpm: Of course it is! Your turn now. And for those who would like to see a glory of a flying T-Rex head: watch the intro!

JJjoinut99: Alright! Added a vote too, because I'd be quite interested in checking it out again if it makes it to GOG.

And here comes my one.
Wild guess - a cutscene from Contract JACK?
JJjoinut99: Alright! Added a vote too, because I'd be quite interested in checking it out again if it makes it to GOG.

And here comes my one.
Fever_Discordia: Wild guess - a cutscene from Contract JACK?
Nope, sorry!
Fever_Discordia: Wild guess - a cutscene from Contract JACK?
JJjoinut99: Nope, sorry!
Disaster Memo?
The prequel to Disaster Report?
JJjoinut99: Nope, sorry!
Smannesman: Disaster Memo?
The prequel to Disaster Report?
It's not that either!
Tough one. Seems familiar, but...

Thanks, I borrowed this game from a friend in the 90's and have been trying to remember what the name was. I recall enjoying it quite a bit so I have added my vote.
Crusaders of Might and Magic?